3

Before we begin Izuku is decked out when it comes to quirks so I will only be saying them when he uses them. If enough people ask I will make a chapter dedicated to his quirks. Also I edited the last chapter a bit cause I thought it seemed like a bit of a bare bones group so go read that.

Instead of easily landing on the roof as expected Izuku fell just barely grabbing onto the fire escape and then losing his group on that and slamming into the ground. Izuku groaned "Which one of you Assholes erased my quirks". Before rolling on to his front. When trying to stand Izuku found that his leg felt like it was asleep.

He pulled himself to his feat regardless and began running constantly testing his quirk to see when it came back. The second it did so Izuku covered the street with a new nights sky.

Now with his quirks back he no longer needed to run. Turning around to face Gang Orca and a few of his side kicks Izuku slammed his arms together over his head, they formed a long sword of dark galaxy stained metal. He held it overhead for a few seconds longer before swinging it down.

It unleashed a giant purple wave that threw cars and took out Gang Orcas entire group. Though it wasn't enough to take out someone in the top ten Orca himself had a nasty gash on his chest.

Izuku raised his hand and an orb of raw plasma filled it. Izuku threw his hand towards Gang Orca. Only for his clothes to redirect the shot. Izuku was then tied up by his own clothes as Best Jeanist walked into view. "For one of Nezu's plans this has gone quite awry, still you're trapped". Izuku smiled under his hood. "You underestimate". He was swallowed by another ball of plasma this one covering Izuku fully. "How willing I am to fight naked".

Izuku was now standing fully nude with the confidence of a god as Eraserhead came out of a nearby building removing the roof and revealing a news helicopter. "Huh my wangs on TV". He said off handedly. Aizawa blinked in surprise now that he could see properly (and therefore see Izuku's penis). Izuku took advantage of this and slammed into him with a highly pressurized stream of water.

He turned to the now standing Gang Orca and Jeanist. "Well this is the end of the line for one of us". He then switched places with Best Jeanist through some kind of portal who was slammed into the ground by Miruko's kick.

Alright now the used quirks are.

Galaxy eye. Izuku's original quirk buffs the quirks of anyone the user can see clearly even them self provided they remove an eye. Affected quirks are buffed to a degree comparable to the trigger drug. It also stains affected quirks with galaxy colours

Blade body. Turns any part of the body to blades though it takes more effort the thicker the body part but this also makes larger blades.

Mass shift. Can increase or decrease the mass of anything. It works on the user but not other people.

Air blast. The user creates blasts of air with their movement. The thinner the body part and the more force the stronger the blast.

Five states medium. Allows the user to generate a material that can shift between the five statetesIts weakness is that compared to other similar quirks the user has a very limited supply.

I think thats it and that ain't even the beginning.