Three: "Katsuki!"

Izuku
-

I shot up from the large bed, The prince wouldn't let me leave his room after I ran away earlier today.

I turned my head to face the Prince. But he was no where to be seen. I slowly sat up, weary.

It was slilent in the palace, well, almost silent.

"You can't take him. I won't let you!" The Prince sounded weird, as if he was scared. I had no idea why though. Why would he be scared of losing a mere citizen?

I walk into what I assumed was the dining room and immeadatly spotting a hunter and witch were across fron him.

How did they find me?

"Good morning to you too." I mumble, walking in the room as they are arguing.

"Now, I'm terribliy sorry if I'm interupting something," I paused.

"But after all, it is very late and I would like to return to sleep."

The blonde girl scoffed, "Don't act all tough Izuku. You know what happened the last time you left your home."

"It isn't an act. I just want to go back to sleep, really." The man lunged at me. What was his name again? Dabix? Danner? Dabi! That's it!

"Wow, this is the best 'Welcome home' gift I've gotten in a while." I grinned, easily doging their attacks.

"How could you?" The witch yelled, Her name was Toga.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, dodging a bolt of lighting.

"You left Father and I to die!" She yelled once again, mimicking my green lighting and attacking me with it.

"Whoa, Whoa you must be thinking of somebody different. I didn't leave you, you left me!" I yelled, hitting her in the stomach, "Toga what is he talking about?!" Dabi shouted while, trying his hardest to attack me.

"You left me with Father so you could run away with him?" I laughed, slamming Dabi's face into the floor. The blonde Prince sat there idle. Just watching.

"I'm not the only one who ditched you! I remember how you came to me, sobbing when princey here left you all alone. You cried for hours, talking about how you never wanted to see him again!" Toga screeched, sending flames at me.

"What the hell are you even talking about? I just met him!"

I looked at the Prince, if I can remember correctly his name was Katsuki. Eh, probably not though.

And the next thing I knew, I was being thrown out of a broken window. A broken window on the fifteenth floor.

"Katsuki!"

-