Nine: Heaven & Hell

Izuku

-

I awoke in an oddly familiar room, questioning the sharp pain in my back, I stood up. Why I was on the ground, I had no idea. I turned to the empty bed.

"Kacchan? Kacchan where'd you go? I have to check your wounds!" I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth hoping that might help amplify the sound.

"Kaccha-" I paused, the smell of a certain metallic liquid filling my nostrils. I looked down, gazing at my blood-stained hands.

I fell to my knees, the pain in my head worse than excruciating.

I reached upwards, pulling at two large horns growing out of my forehead. I bent forwards, allowing the large wings that were slumped over to stretch themselves, screaming in pain as I did so.

"What the hell are you?" A hand traced down the large bloody wing to my shoulder.

"Hel- Help me, p- please." I struggled to get the words out of my mouth, it felt as if my throat was burning.

"You know I love you," The hand lifted my chin up, revealing Katsuki in all white.

An angel.

"But seeing as that is my blood staining your body, I don't think I can." A sharp pain began to flood through my body, freezing my body.

He stood up, his dead body blurring behind him.

"Demons don't deserve love."

I rolled onto my stomach, watching the thick liquid gush out of me.

"Demons' don't deserve life."

-

I quickly awoke,  greeting the morning sun with my tear-stained face. I turned to see Kacchan, who was hopefully just sleeping. I moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around his wide torso.

Kacchan shuffled a bit, before returning the embrace.

"Mmm- What's the matter?"

I moved to closer to him, resting my head below his.

"I just had a nightmare, that's all." He grinned, placing a small kiss in between my eyebrows.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shrugged,

"When'd you turn into such a baby?" I joked, poking his cheek.

Katsuki scoffed, removing his arms from around me and turning around.  He slowly sat up, groaning as his wound streched.

"Well, I suppose this 'baby' is going to continue to took for your missing friend. Care to join?" He spat, turning his head to me.

"Uhm- yeah." I jumped up, picking out the smallest pair of clothes he had. Then, I tiptoed into the bathroom. Spoting Katsuki fixing his hair.

"Kacchan, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong." I sighed, stepping out of the doorway I had only just walked through a second before.

I opened his bedroom door and walked through it, quietly shutting it behind me. I navigated through many twisted halls until a saw a familiar ash blonde.

"Your majesty." I bowed, catching her attention. She woman turned to me, grinning as she recognized my hair.

"Izuku!" She gasped. I slowly stood, greeting the woman with a grin.

"Oh, dear. It's been so long!" The woman cheered, nearly killing me with her bear hug.

"I apologize, your majesty." She woman's eyebrows furrowed, a nasty look apearing on her face.

"I've known you your whole life, you little twerp. You know my name, so say it." She joked.

"I'm sorry, auntie Mitsuki." I smirked.

"There you go, now- what has my fine boy been doing lately?" I grinned at the compliment I'd had just received, rubbing at the back of his neck.

"Oh, nothing much. What about you?"

Mitsuki grinned, a small ammount of uncertainty crossing her features.

"Oh... I've been- good." She sighed.

"Deku, what the hell are you doing?" I flinched, my face reddening as i turned to him. Mitsuki grinned, nudging my shoulder.

"Ah, good morning again, Kacchan." The blonde slumped towards me, wrapping his arms around me and engaging in a bear hug.

"You left me, Izuku. I had to get ready all by myself." He whined, most likely trying to embarrass me in front of his mother.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan," I wheezed, attempting to wiggle out of his grip.

"But I had to." As I finally wiggled free of his grasp, Kacchan only grabbed me once more. Throwing me over his shoulder.

Mitsuki waved me off as Kacchan carried me away.

"Kacchan." I struggled, kicking at his chest. He blonde kneeled to the ground, sliding me off of his shoulders.

"C'mon, we need to find Uraraka." He sat up, holding out a hand for me. Kacchan pulled me forwards as I gripped his hand, my body slamming into his chest.

A million thoughts races through my head, immobilizing me. At first, they were simple questions. But eventually they evolved, morphing themselves into complex questions.

I sniffled, wiping an upcoming tear from my eye. I wrapped my arms around the blonde in front of me, earning a small chuckle.

Kacchan lowered the both of us back to the grass, our legs intertwined. He carefully lifted my jaw, as if he'd brake it if he moved any faster.

"Izuku- baby, what's the matter?" He sighed, planting a small kiss onto my nose.

"Wh- what i-if we don't fin-find her?" I sobbed, hiccups muffling my own teary voice.

"Izuku, I will tear this this Kingdom apart peice by peice to find her if I must." He wiped a tear from my drenched face, turning around and motioning to his back. I slowly climbed onto his back as he stood, bouncing as he adjusted my weight.

He began to walk forwards into the woods we had been in the previous day, Kacchan humming a soft tune with each step.

"Okay, what was the last thing you remember her doing?"

-