Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Forget the past 

                          ____P.O.V.

You talked about everything with them.
For the first time in your life you were happy. Until now you have not ayone. Neither friends nor family.
Although the whole time talking to them, every little you looked at Yami .
"____, it have been pretty hard to go from family and living alone here," asked Yugi.
"Not really." you said with sad and happy emotions in yourself.

~Flasback~

"You slacker hurry up, I do not worry about you from your childhood so you can just slack around the house!!!" shouted one woman.
"I'm comming aunt Mara!" You yelled .
You went slowly because you were tired.
You're tired because you had to get up early, wash the floor in the house, wash the dishes and clothes and of course take care of the garden.
You hold a container with water and a cloth in it.
You walked into the room and began to wash the windows.
"Hurry up!" she yelled.
"Yes, Aunt Mara." You said and sighed. When you finished ....
"It still have got a one stain on it," she said.
"No,it don't have . Maybe your glasses are dirty." you said.
"WHAT?! How dare you little ...," she yelled and hit you hard on cheek.
You fell on the floor and holding your cheek. It's hurt a lot but you refrained tears.
"Leave now," she said rough.
"Yes, aunt," you said and went into the bathroom to leave the container .
When you come into your room if it even can call a room, you lay on your bed and closed your eyes.
You're not crying, you just can not take it anymore. You are thinking in yourself
* I need to hold out just a little more time and it's over with it "
You let one tear and fell asleep.

~ End flashback ~

You told them this. But this time you're not crying. You looked them sad but this time you're not crying. They looked sadly at you.
"I-I'm sorry, I should not ask." Yugi said sadly.
You shook your head and said,
"Do not worry, Yugi you did not know, it's okay."
"But why have you lived with her? If she treated you like that you could went and lived with an another cousin?" said Yami and put his hand on your and gently squeezed it .
"My grandmother and grandfather had died before I was born, my mother died a few days after my birth and dad also." You said.
"The only cousin I had is uncle but he was very poor and could not take care of me.Aunt Mara does not my cousin. She's just a woman who cared about me. The country has paid her to the care of me until my 18 years. "
"But you still do not have 18, so how she does not care more about you any more?" asked Joey.
"When I got this apartment, the government told me that I can take of myself because I have excellent grades and they believe that I am responsible to care about me by myself.
"What about money?" Asked Tristan.
"I'm getting from the state unti I'm schooling.But only if I have high grades." You said.
"_-_____ I'm so sorry," said Yami and squeezed your hand even tighter.
"Y-Yami don't worry. It's alright." You said.

Yami's P.O.V.

' ____ Never had family or friends. I'm so sorry. If I had only been with her .... wait a minute ,why I'm even thinking about that.That wasn't possible. What is going on with me, every since I had seen her I feel connected to her. It's really weird. I've got such a feeling as if I have to protect hermake her happy ' I thought in myself and I have not noticed the anger within me. But one have noticed it ....

____P.O.V.

"Yami don't worry about it." You said squezing his hands.
He raised his eyebrowns and looked at your eyes.
"_-____ I do not know what to say except forget the past," said Yami gently.
"Thank you," you said and smiled.
"Exactly," said Joey.
"Yes," said Tristan, Yugi and Tea.
"Thank you ." you smile and let Yami's hands .