Chapter 20

Chapter 20: The Memory 

 "Does it looks familiar to you?"you asked Yami while he give you back the key.
"Unfortunately no"he said and then hugged you "But I am so happy you and Yugi are okay".You hugged him back.
"Yea,yea this is great ,you are too so cute as girlfriend and boyfriend but we need to go now"said Seto sarcastically .
"There are not only girlfriend and boyfriend .They are married"said Yugi.
"Yes they are married in Ancient Egypt but they aren't here "said Kaiba and raised his eyebrowns on us.
You rolled your eyes and sighed "We need to go now".They nodded and you started to go.
You have to unlocked a lot of puzzle and mistery but you did it.

-After one hour-

"Can we rest a little ?"asked Joey .
"___I agree with Joey.We really need a rest expecially you"said Yami and put a hand on your shoulder.
"Maybe you have right"you said and sat down on the ground with the others.You took the key from your pocket and looked on it.
"So close and yet so far."you said.
"How we can open it ?There isn't any door or..."said Yami but you realise what you need to do.
"That's right there isn't!"you said and stand up .The other looked confused.
"I don't understand"said Yami and stand up also.
"We need to open the key!"you said and took it.
"How will you open the key?"said Yugi and you took your sword .
"Are you sure?"asked Yami and stand beside you.You nodded and said to the other to move behind you.
You sighed and then with sword you broke the key on half.
The big light started to come from the key and went in you and Yami.You both fell on the ground unconsiouns.The lot of flashback through in your head . You slowly started to open your eyes and you looked at Tea who help you to stand up."T-thank you Tea".
"Are you okay ____"asked Yugi and approached to you.
"I am but where is Yami.."you turned around and saw Yami with a smile on his face .You hugged him tigtly and said"I remember everything.The wedding day,the ball..".The Yami whispered and smirked"The night after wedding".You blushed and pushed him slightly."I love you my Queen ___"he said and kissed you passionately".You kissed him back and said"I love you too my Pharaoh Atem".
"That's so romantic!"said Joey and started to cry.Tea also has a tears in her eyes and the others also.
You and Yami smiled"Um..how you want me to call you Yami or Atem?"
"I had been Atem in the past but now I am Yami"he said and you smiled.
Then you all heard some loud noise.
"It looks like someone coming to us"said Kaiba.
"And they aren't friendly"said Joey . Then you heard Bakura's voice.
"Hahahahah let's see how you will fight alone my Queen against 100 guards"
"She won't fight alone"said Yami .
"Oh she will need to fight alone".The one arrow hit everyone expect you and they fell on the floor.
"I can't move"said Tristan.You looked shocked when the guards be closer and closer.....