Chapter 19

Chapter 19: The Key for our memory 

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around.You remmembered what has happened and looked for Yugi.He also started to wake up.
"___are you okay?"he asked and you nodded.
You both stand up "Where are we?"Yugi asked.
"Let's try to call them."you said and Yugi nodded.
"YAMI,KAIBA"
"TRISTAN,JOEY,TEA"
You both yelled but nothing.
"We need to find them or else we would be in this labirint forever"you said and sighed."But the question is how".
You and Yugi sat down and started to think about it.

Yami's P.O.V.

I fell on my knees and looked shocked.
"____,Yugi!!!"they called them but nothing.
I stand up and said"We need to find them".
The other nodded but Joey stopped me"Wait we don't know how."
I sighed and looked sad.

____ P.O.V.

"I have an idea"you said and stand up.Yugi looked confused.
"I have a photographic memory.When I saw something once I remmember that"I said and realise that Yugi smiles.
"Can I help you?"he asked and I nodded.
"We will walk and when you saw something which looks familiar to you tell me"he nodded and we started to walk.
After a maybe 20 minutes you and Yugi saw the familir on the wall.
"___ there are these two ways"he said and smiled.
"But now we need to go in this way"you said and pointed at the light way.Remmember the ground on the dark way fell so we can't go there."You said "But be very carefull".Yugi nodded and you started to walk.After ten minutes the guard come and stand in front of you and said"If you want to go you need to beat me in a duel monsters"
You and Yugi looked at each other and the duel disk appear on your hands and you both activate it."Let's duel".

Yami' P.O.V.

"Guys I have an idea"said Joey and I looked at him."What if we come back but on the light way,maybe there somehow we can find a way to find them".
I quickly stand up and run to the way but Tristan stopped and said"Where you think you are going.Yugi and ___ are our friends too and we all need to go together".
"But it's too dangerous"I said and lookem at him.
"Look pal ____ and Yugi never gave up from us and we would never give up too no matter how dangerous it is"said Joey and I nodded.
We slowly started to go and after a couple of moments we heard "Now I activate this magic card".
We run to that way and saw that Yugi and ___ are dueling.
"Yugi,______"we yelled and run to them.

______.P.O.V.

You and Yugi turned around and saw the others.
"Hey guys "you smiled and continoue to duel.
After ten minutes the duel wasn't going very well for you and Yugi.The guard has a lot of monsters with special ability.You have a two face down card but Yugi doesn't have anything.
"And now you both need to send your cards from the hand into the graveyard.
"Oh no Yugi don't have anything"said Tea .
Yugi started to sweat a lot when the attack start to go into him."YUGI!!!"the others yelled .
"HAHAHA the shorty is over now lets finish this...wait you don't lose "said the guard and looked confused.
You smirked and said "That's right,he didn't but you are lose.".
"How is that possible?"said the guard when hisp points went to zero.
"Because I activated Mirror Force.You were so angry and wanted to destroy Yugi first so you totaly forgot for my face down cards"you said and looked at Yugi who sighed and smiled.
The guard dissappier and Bakura as a ghost appear and smirked.
"Impresive,very impperesive my Queen.You know I'll you give you a prize"he said and draw one key to you.You catch it and looked at it."That is a key to your and Pharaoh's memory of each other.You are smart enough to found how to open them with ht.I know you will come to the last game with me so when I beat you Pharaoh and you would be more sad then now"said Bakura and dissapier again.
The all approached to you and Yugi and looked at it.
"___thank you sn much ,you saved me"said Yugi and you looked at him.
"Your welcome"you said and sighed .Yami took the key and looked at it.