Chapter 24

Chapter 24: A little hope 

                   Yami's P.O.V.

It was almost a year without ____.After we realised that had gone we came back in her home and live there.We build few new room . I sleep in ____' room alone.Joey,Tristan,Duke and Yugi slept in second ,in thirt room slept Tea,Serenity and Mai, and in the last one slept Grandpa.Kaiba and Mokuba buy a new home and live there.From that day I stopped to play Duel Monsters and every other games.It reminds on ____.I sat there on the bed and thought about it when I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in..."
Yugi came inside and sat beside me.
"Why you are dressed so fancy ? Is something special today?"I asked and raised my eyebrowns.
"No I just go on date with Tea."Yugi said and blushed.
I sighed and bowed my head.Yugi is with Tea,Tristan is with Serenity,Joey with Mai.Duke always flert with every girl.Sometimes Joey tell me to go ahead and find someone but I can't.I love _____ and only ____.One day Joey set me up on a date with one girl who looks similair to ____ but I hadn't came on a date.
I smiled at Yugi and said"Okay.".
"You really mised ____"asked Yugi and looked sad at me.
A tear fell from my eyes .
"Oh no Yami .I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry".I wiped a tear and looked at him.
"It's okay Yugi."I said and we both stand up.
We came in the living and saw Grandpa watched a TV.
"How my boys are today?"he asked and smiled.
"I'm good and I need to go now.Bye Gramps"Yugi waved and left.I sat beside Grandpa and looked with him a TV.
"And the police didn't find ____yet.Everyone still wondered what happen to the Queen of Games after the tournament"said the women on TV..
"My Grandson you need to go ahead.____ wouldn't love to see you like this."said Grandpa and put one hand my shoulder.I looked at him and nodded.I stand up and go for a walk.I put my hands in pocket and thought about everything.
"_____ where are you?I want to have you again in my arms,to see your beautiful ~~~~eyes and ~~~hair."I whispered and looked at the place when we first time kiss each other.Well it actualy in Ancient Egypt .

-that night-

I looked around and saw that everything around me is white.
'Where am I?"
'I don't know neither"said familiar voice and I turned around.
"_____ it's you.It's really you ."I said and wanted to hugged her but my hand just went through her.I try again but nothing.
"Shhh my love .It;s okay."____touch my face .
"But what's happened where are you and is really you."I asked.
"I will explain you.After I left you all I come here and sat and the Ra in man's form came ".___said.

~Your flasback~

"That was a really brave from you ___"said a man in white coat.
"Who are you?"I asked and stand up.
"I'm Ra in man's form."he said and I bowed my head."What's wrong?You did a brave work but you sad."
"It's just....Yami had said that he can't live without me ....but the only way to save him and the others was to sacrofiese someone.I..."you started to cry.
"And he won't live without you"I quickly looked at him confused."I won't let you two to be separate but you'll need to wait to be with him.".
"How and wait what?!"you were confused."If I'm dead who can I came back and what I need to wait?".
"You aren't really dead you still have your body and soul.I'll will test you both.If you truly love each other then you'll need to wait a one year to be with him again.".
"Will Yami know for this.?"Ra shook his head and said"No ..but after one year I'll let you to come in his dream.You body will be came back in earth but hiden somewhere.You can tell him a little where your body is."said Ra and dissapiered.

~Flasback end~

"So where are you ?"I asked .
"I can't tell you more this time ."____said and dissapiered "Wait come back..".
I woke up and realise that I'm in my bed.I sighed deeply and smiled "She is alive.".
It was already morning so I dressed myself and went to the living room.The others love to sleep longer and only Yugi was there.
"Oh morning Yami.I see you have a smile on your face.What is it?"asked Yugi and smiled.
"She is alive Yugi.."I said and sat on the couch.
"Who is alive?"asked Joey and the others came in the living room also.
"____ is alive . She told me in dream .She is alive.Her body is somewhere but she couldn't tell me where."I said and the others looked sad.
"Yami that was just a dream..."said Tea.
"You know very well what happen before one year so..."said Tristan.
I looked shocked"Why you don't believe.___ is alive."
"Yugi you believe me ,right?You are my reicarnation and you maybe heard her too."I said and looked at Yugi.
"Yami yes it's true I'm your reicarnation and she is my friend but it was just a dream."said Yugi and bowed his head.
"Wait so nobody believe me?"I looked said.
"Look pal we all want that your dream was real but that's impossible."said Duke.
"BUT IT IS TRUE.SHE TOLD ME...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BELIEVE AND HELP ME TO FIND HER ...."I yelled and Joey took my shirt and squeesed it tight.
"____is gone.She won't come back.We want her to back.She is our friend and she sacrofiese herself for us but she won't come back!!!"yelled Joey.
I took my jacket and came out . I was angry .So angry.
"I know she is alive..."I said and go for a walk to calm down myself.