Chapter 18

Chapter 18: I never leave my friends 

You slowly started to go and suddendly there were two ways.One was dark and looked creepy but the other looked good and has a light.
"So what we are waiting for?C'mon lets go this way"said Joey and wanted to go in light way but you stopped him.
"Wait Joey it's a trap."you said and looked at him.
"Are you sure?I really don't want to go in that way"he said and pointed and the other way.
"I'll show you.Everyone stay here"you said and took your sword in went to the light way.Suddendly the snake attack you but you kill it.One guard with dark black mask come in front of you.
"____ be carefull!"yelled Yami and want to run to you but you turned around and said"I told you to stay there.He sighed and stopped.You started to fight against guard but easily you beat him.The ground started to shake but you quickly jump to others.They looked astonished.
"Joey do you still want to go in this way"you asked and raised eyebrowns on him.He quikly shake his head and you went to dark way.After a maybe 20 minutes you looked towards and realise something.You stopped and looked at the other.
"Why do you stop?"asked Yugi.
"This is weird.Were are walking around 20 minutes but there isn't any trap or guards or something like that"you said and started to think about it.
"Maybe is luck on our side babe"said Duke and Yami send a death glare at him.You chuckled and looked at Duke who was scared by Yami.
"I'm sorry ..I didn't mean anything wrong,you just looked so beautiful and all"said Duke.
You blushed and looked at him."Um..thanks".
"Are we going now or not?"asked Kaiba in his ussual voice.You heard something and yelled"RUN".
One guard with a big sword started to run at you all.The ground started to shake and fell.You all run at the other side where the ground weren't shake.You thought you jumped last but when you looked around "Where is Yugi?"you looked panicked and turned around and saw that guard want to attack Yugi.
"Oh noo Yugi!!!"the other yelled but you just jump again there and protect Yugi who is fell on the ground which started to fell more and more.
"We need to help them "yelled Tea.
"But how the ground still shake and fell and if we come there we all then will fell."said Kaiba.
You started to fight against guard and Yugi stand up .You needed a little more time to beat the guard but you did it.You took Yugi's hand and when you and Yugi wanted to jump the ground fell all.
"______,Yugi!!!!"yelled all...