Chapter 4

"I have something to tell you." John whispered.

Sherlock looked into John's eyes and saw the reflection of his own. His breath was ragged and short. So was John's, but he knew what he wanted. He wanted Sherlock. And now was the time to take his chance.

And guess what?

He took it.

He leant into Sherlock, felt his lips and his own, warm against frozen. They both forgot about their surroundings for the next 20 seconds at least. When Sherlock pulled away, his eyes were still closed, his face red and smiling. John opened his eyes first, looking at his... 'friend.' Hed waited so long for this moment, and it had finally arrived.

Sherlock fluttered his eyelips open, still smiling, and looked at John. No one would know about this. He decided that there and then.

But now he had an answer.

And maybe a boyfriend.

Best day ever.

"Umm... Sorry, Sherlock." The blond said before Sherlock had even had a chance. "I-Sorry." John slid his hand off of Sherlock's face and onto his own knees, looking away embarrassed. This time Sherlock put his hand on John's cheek. He gently pulled John's face, to face him.

"John, it's fine. Don't worry about it." John chuckled lightly. "I'm glad I told you that now. Or else that would probably never had happened. And I wouldnt be able to take it. So, actually, thank you for that."

He's not being sarcastic either.

John grinned. "You're very welcome. Sherly."

Sherlock shot John an evil grimace and John looked back apologetically.  Whoops. An angry Sherlock is... Well, angry.

Sherlock looked back teasingly, and grinned.

"Huh." John said, looking around. Everything looked different. Everybody seemed to be staring and the couple. "What are they looking at?"

Sherlock was lost in his own little world and smiled even more than before. "Who's behind us?"

John turned and saw a shadowy figure. He could just about see the tall, chubby-ish body, and knew who it was.

"Mycroft."