Chapter 21

The one that's called H. Samuels.

//John POV//

I don't know why I was worried. Sherlock shouldn't have lied to me, sure, but I still trust him. God knows why! It might be because I love him. I don't know.

He was gone for about two hours, and when he returned, he wouldn't let me see what he had bought. The only bag he had was a tiny one, with a box inside of it. Huh?

"Please let me see it, Sherlock! I promise not to tell who its for."

"Lying. Plus, it wouldn't work that way. Its for you. You cannot know until the day."

"Christmas day?" He nodded, I sulked. "But that's months away!"

"Well, if you're good, I'll give you it a bit earlier." When he said this, he poked my nose, which made it wrinkle. I hopped up and down in excitement. Christmas is coming early!

Sherlock grinned and shook his head, laughing at my enthusiasm. He walked into his bedroom and I followed him. When he opened the door to come back out, I was just standing there, head tilted to one side, smiling lightly.

"What?" He furrowed his forehead. "Whats up?"

Perfect question.

"The sky." I cocked up an eyebrow and laughed at my own joke.

"What are you doing?" He said, obviously confused.

Another perfect question.

"You." My grin just grew wider when I saw him smile at this. He bent down slightly and kissed the top of my head.

"Not yet, you're not." He whispered into my ear. It sent so many shivers down my spine. Ooh.

//Sherlock POV//

I saw him wriggle and knew that he... Never mind.

I half-smiled and pulled him closer, refusing to let go.

"Deduce me?" What? He wants to be deduced? Well, okay then.

"Your pulse is accelerated, you pupils have dilated, obviously meaning you are attracted to somebody in this room. Your shoes and actually ironed jeans suggest you have a special date tonight with that person. You have constant thoughts about the future with this person, possibly one or two involve marriage and kids, although it would obviously be an adoption. This person also finds you very attractive and interesting, which you know. When you think of or look at the person, your heart literally skips a beat - I know because its happening right about... now. Also, your favourite movie is 'The Notebook.'" I winked at him, he smiled, and I pulled out a DVD from my coat pocket. 'The Notebook' was sitting in my left hand, John's hand in my other.

What a perfect night.