Are Your Ready?

Three hours before.

"Hello everyone!" The infamous fashion blogger Nadia Ming speaks into the mic and then looks at the Camera in front of us recording her podcast.

"Welcome to another episode on everything Fashion!" She grins at me. "Today we have an extra special show for you guys!" She says excitedly and I turn to the screen that shows the comments and views as the podcast is transmitted Live. "I have the one and only, fashion designer extraordinaire, Jimmy Sauza!"

"Hello Everyone!" I say into the mic and adjust my headphones.

"Welcome to the show, Mr.Sauza!" She grins and looks down at her papers and we begin.

"Thank you for having me." I smile and chuckle a little.

"Now," She clears her throat. "I want to get started on what everyone is talking about." She grins as she reads her paper and turns to me, eyes dancing with curiosity of someone about to make or break it. "How was the Maybe Gala?" She asks and I nod and chuckle.

"It was a great night and we had a lot of fun." I smile softly.

Relax.

"And by 'we' you mean yourself and songwriter Violeta Hernandez?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes."

"So it's safe to say you two are dating..." She tilts her head to the side and I can feel her tenaciousness peak behind her little eyes. "Together?" She raises her eyebrows in question. "A couple?"

I chuckle.

"We are dating." I answer simply and the viewers count rises to fifty thousand.

"Wow!" She exclaims and smiles at me like the cat that just caught it's mouse. "You hear that ladies?" She tsk's and shakes her head. "One of the most elegible bachelors, if not the most, Jimmy Sauza might be off the market soon!"

Oh fuck. This is going to become something bigger than I ever expected it to.

"You heard it here first!" Nadia Ming exclaims.

This is going to be a long day.

~*~

"Jimmy just confirmed that he and you are dating!" Lola yelled through my phone's speaker. "He made it official!"

"Official?" What the hell? "I don't understand." I look around the studio and see that I'm still alone.

"Do you not know the difference between going on a date versus dating?" She almost screeches and I turn down the volume and set my music sheet down on the grand piano stand.

"I guess not," I'm trying to focus on my music. "But I'm sure you'll clear it up." I mumble.

"Jimmy had an interview this afternoon with the Nadia Ming," She continues and I'm almost done with my song."She asked him about you and he confirmed that you two are dating!" She squeals and it gets my attention.

"Jimmy did what?" I ask and set my pencil down and pick up the guitar on the side of the piano bench and play the chords softly.

So what if people know. It doesn't matter. We like each other and I don't think there's an issue because it's the truth.

"Dating," she clears her throat. "Just FYI," I'm rolling my eyes. "It means that you two are giving it a go and by the looks of it on Social Media, your fans and constituents wish nothing but the best! It's a win win for you!"

"Great." I mumble and strum a few more chords.

"You don't sound too happy." She snorts in annoyance.