Seven

Hyunjoon: Lets shop for me first. It'll be quick.

Y/N: Whatever. Let's go there. (You point at a store).

Hyunjoon: I will get my top and you find something for you. If not i'll help you.

Y/N: OK.

You both shop separately for 30 minutes until Hyunjoon walks up to you.

Hyunjoon: Find anything?

Y/N: This top?

Hyunjoon: A white tee shirt. Y/N get some style.

Y/N: I'm sorry i can't find anything.

Hyunjoon: Y/N your in the sale area.

Y/N: ...

Hyunjoon: *deep sigh* Follow me.

He takes you to a place with prices really expensive.

Y/N: Hyunjoon. These are really expensive.

Hyunjoon: Stop being so cheap. What color do you want?

Y/N: Plain not to colorful?

Hyunjoon: Should've guessed. Stay here I'll go grab something from you to try on.

Y/N: OK.

He leaves and comes back with an armful of clothes.

Y/N: Woah...

Hyunjoon: OK so i got 8 different outfits.

Y/N: What?!

Hyunjoon: Don't worry. Ok try this.

He hands you a white top with slits, laced together with red ribbon on the arm sleeves and a black rose embroidered on the top right of the front of the shirt and a black pencil skirt which was above the knee and had zippers that can unzip halfway on the sides and a black and gold accent belt. You went to try it on and tucked the shirt into the skirt adding the belt on top.

Y/N: Ta-da?

Hyunjoon: It looks good. But a bit too.. Try without the belt and unzip one side.

Y/N: HYUNJOON!

Hyunjoon: Calm down. Just one side. Slightly.

Y/N: Whatever.

You go back to the dressing room and do as he said.

Y/N: Better?

Hyunjoon: Much. Buy.

Y/N: Hyunjoon~ Its so expensive and i haven't tried the other ones.

Hyunjoon: Im helping upgrade your style and you will need them eventually.

Y/N: FIne. Next.

He hands you a blue off the shoulder top with loose bows at the end of the sleeves and a flowy black skirt and a black choker.

Hyunjoon: Simple and cute. Works. Buy.

Y/N: You are buying so much.

Hyunjoon: Only 6 more.

He hands you the rest of the clothes but tells you how to dress them: a white turtleneck shirt-dress and a grey/gray spaghetti strapped dress to wear on top with a gold belt, a black top and a black pair of shorts with 'fringe' at the end and a baby pink bomber jacket, a lavender skater dress and a black button up (unbuttoned), a white t-shirt and a red plaid flared/pleated skirt, a black flared skirt and a black turtleneck with a black large jacket, a beige romper and a plain baseball jersey. After trying on all the outfits, Hyunjoon buys them all and some extra accessories and things.