Seventeen

*Beep Beep Beep*

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. You were late for the last practice before school. You quickly grabbed the first few clothes you found and stuffed your uniform in your bag. You brushed your teeth as you made tea for yourself. You grabbed the cup of tea, your bag, your shoes, and headed for the doo-

Y/N: Hey Minho.

Minho: You're late.

Y/N: I know and if you don't move i'll be even more late.

Minho: I'm taking you.

Y/N: Don't you have to get Minyoon?

Minho: No. I have a little breakfast for you. Don't want to be late.

You both went to the studio and you practiced. You all changed and got ready for school. Changmin walked with you to class just before the teacher walked in. The school day went on like any other.

^After School^

Changmin: Let's practice at the stage at 5.

Y/N: What did you want us to wear for the performance?

Changmin: Jiwoo and Joohui picked them out already. We do last minute practice at 5 and change at 5:30. We perform at 6 right?

Y/N: Yeah.

You tried to hide the fact you were nervous. You would perform in front of a crowd. Worse your school. You've only been dancing for 1 year and you thought you were not experienced enough for the dance showcase which was today. Changmin noticed you were nervous. He placed his hand over your shaky ones.

Changmin: Hey. Perform our fullest. Enjoy it.

Y/N: You too. I should probably get going and finish my homework. See ya.

You quickly escaped his hands and his stare. The moment he touched your hands your heart raced. When he looked in your eyes, Your heart ran a marathon. You ran home and quickly did your work. After 2 hours you realized it was already 5:10.

Y/N: Oh no.

You left your things, grabbed your small bag and ran to the school's stage. You looked at the clock, 5:19.

Y/N: He wouldn't.

Sunwoo: Who wouldn't what?

Y/N: Where's Changmin?

Sunwoo: He went to get you.

Your eyes widened. You would perform in less than an hour and didn't practice. Jiwoo and Joohui would come any minute with your outfit and you both won't be able to perform on time. You panicked.

Y/N: Did he go to my house?

Sunwoo: I would believe so. I didn't see him when he left but he went near the gates.

Y/N: No.

You ran around the campus trying to find him. You didn't see him anywhere.

*ping*

'Changminnie: WHERE ARE YOU?! I'm already dressed and you missed the final practice. Go backstage when you see this.'

You ran backstage. You saw Changmin getting his hair done once you walked in. He motioned the stylist to stop and got up from the chair. He walked up to you and looked you in your eyes. He gripped your arm and sternly spoke.

Changmin: Where did you go?

Y/N: I was studying and I realized it was past 5 so i ran but then Sunwoo told me you probably left to get me but I wanted to make sure you weren't here and-