Twelve

The day of testing came and you wore your uniform. You walked into the school and everyone looked at you. You looked completely different than what you used to look like. That was only because of one thing; makeup. You decided to wear makeup to make sure no one recognized you. Your facial features were still the same you just looked different with the makeup on. Your eyes looked bigger and softer, your eyebrows seemed cleaner and naturally dark, and you lips brighter than it used to be. You looked at the board and it said the names of students and their assigned class. You went into that class and the professor there took roll as students walked in.

Professor: Seems like everyone is here. Please get your writing supplies out and get ready to test. Your sunbae for today should be coming in a few minutes.

There. There he was. After a month of being away from him. In Front of your eyes was your best friend, crush, desk mate. You hoped he didn't notice you. Luckily the professors never say who is in what class it's just on the board. You hoped he didn't see your name there.

Changmin: Hello class. I am Ji Changmin from class 5A. I go by Changmin Sunbaenim please feel free to ask me any questions before the testing session starts. Please take care of me as I would to you.

Professor: Thank you Changmin. Tests please be passed to the back rows. Changmin please go over the process as they are being passed back.

Changmin: Yes Professor. In the testing process there shall only be silence. No leaving your seats until you are dismissed. No cheating or you will be told to exit the classroom and forced to take the tests alone at any moment asked. Your first test will be discarded for cheating. Phones off. Eyes to yourself and you may begin.

Everyone took the first test and later the other 2. Once all the tests were turned in, everyone was dismissed to leave the class.

Changmin: Professor is it ok if i speak with one of the hoobaes?

Professor: Yes. Outside the class please.

Changmin: Yes. Excuse me? May I speak with you in the third row fourth seat back?

Y/N: Yes.

You followed Changmin outside the class as everyone exited.

Y/N: May I help you?

Changmin: Where have you been? You missed so many days of class. I wrote notes for you.

He handed you notebooks filled with notes that you missed.

Y/N: What?

Changmin: Y/N Moon. You are Y/N Moon right? I guessed because of the way you shuffled around in your seat and how focused you were in the test. She always is like that for tests.

Y/N: Thanks. Was that all?

He nodded yes and went back into the classroom. You were able to leave since you finished your tests. You went back to your house. The moment you enter you plopped down in your mattress which was where your living room was going to be. You didn't bother moving in yet. The only thing that was in its proper position and place was the kitchen and its food. Your bed was in your living room, clothes still in boxes, couch in hall, everything was misplaced. More days went by and you had 2 weeks before you would go back to school to learn there.

One day Minho took you out to make sure you were getting air. He took you out to the beach and rented a place for you both to stay for one night. It was starting to get late at the beach, so Minho went to shop for groceries for dinner. You told him you wanted to stay out on the shore line for a little while longer. You haven't spoke to anyone but your old dormmates, Kevin and Minho. Not even Jacob and he was practically your other brother. You completely blocked yourself from the world after you got sick and Minyoon left. You sat on the shore line as the waves slowly crashed into the shore. You just sat there as each wave came closer and farther from your toes. You rested your chin on your knees and thought. You don't know exactly what you thought but you thought it.