Fifteen

Y/N: Want me to lie about that?

Changmin: No. If you aren't you can tell us how you feel. We both ran around like crazy people trying to find you.

You laughed.

Minho: She's laughing again. Now is she smiling?

You lifted your head and smiled at them. They both pulled you into a hug.

Changmin: How are you doing since it's almost been 3 months since Minyoon left?

Minho: I miss her. But as long as I have Y/N it's like I am always with her.

Y/N: Ok love birds I get that you both have girlfriends and all but like stop making me feel singled out.

Minho: What do you mean? You know i love you.

Changmin: Hey... what did you mean by Y/N being the only thing you have left?

Minho: She didn't tell you?

Changmin: Tell me what?

Minho: Can I tell him?

Y/N: Are you two friends?

Minho: Minyoon told her to take care of me and practically be a messenger for Minyoon and send me her love, care, and protection. Once Y/N got sick I felt obligated to take care of her. We got closer each day. She became the only thing I had left to remember Minyoon.

Changmin: So that was why you were always with him?

Y/N: Partially. He was just always there for me when I couldn't go to anyone. You were always busy and I didn't want to bother you.

Changmin: HUh. I guessed I was wrong from the start.

A few days went by and it was officially over 3 months that Minyoon has been gone. The weekend came by and you were supposed to go back to your old dorm where Joohui and Yeonji still stayed at. They told Minho to come. They told pretty much everyone you all knew to come. Everyone was confused as to why they wanted us to all come over. Joohui and Yeonji told everyone to be there by 3 pm but you and Minho were the only ones who were told to be there at 9pm which was the time Minyoon had left. At 8:50 Minho came by to pick you up and take you to the dorm together. You both walked in and Yeonji greeted you both with a big hug.

Yeonji: I haven't seen you guys in so long.

Minho: You saw us yesterday at school.

Yeonji: I don't care.

Y/N: Where's everyone?

Yeonji: They went to get things with Joohui. Don't worry they should be back soon.

A few minutes passed and Joohui came back with everyone else that was invited. You all played games and chatted until the doorbell rang. Joohui and Yeonji smiled at each other and told you and Minho to go outside. Joohui opened the door and everyone walked outside afterwards.

Y/N: They aren't trying to kill us are they?

Minho: I don't know but this is kinda scary. They are all walking together in a big group.

Joohui: Oh shut it. You guys are going to be happy about this.

Everyone in the group in front of you both moved to the sides creating a path. Then someone walked down the path. You couldn't clearly see who it was but you saw tears streaming down their dark brown eyes. Minho got up and ran into their arms. He kissed their forehead and hugged them. It hit you. Tears uncontrollably ran down your cheeks and you too ran into their arms into a big hug. You both let go of them and sat back down.

Minyoon: I missed you both so-so much.

Minho: You don't know how much we missed you.

Minyoon: Im sorry. Im sorry.

Y/N: Stop saying you're sorry. It keeps making me think I could possibly lose you again.

Minyoon: You won't. I promise. I'm staying. For good.

Yeonji: You did it?

Minyoon: Sorta. Just...

She moved aside and revealed a guy. That guy you recognized. Changmin got up and blocked you. It was the guy that fought with Changmin.

Minyoon: Meet Lee Hwa.

Changmin: *sternly* What is he doing here?

Minyoon: Look I know what happened. He isn't that guy. Well yeah he is but he isn't.

Minho: Who is he?

-------------------

Short Chapter o-o