Thirteen

Y/N: *panickes* No. nO. NO. It's not that.

Changmin: Since we are on the topic on asking questions. Who was your first kiss? You already told me that you had your first kiss.

Y/N: *bites lower lip* M-Min H-Ho is probably w-wondering where i-i went. Y-yeah. I-i should g-go back. B-B-Bye.

You stumbled back as Changmin got closer towards you. You turned back and sprinted to your place you were staying. You quickly opened the door as all 12/13 boys sat and watched television.

Kevin: Hey. Where's-

Y/N: I'll be in the room! *pause/stop* Don't tell- NEvermind! DON'T COME IN.

Chanhee: What's up with her?

You ran to the room and shut the door. You locked it and fell to the ground sitting against the door. You took a deep sigh and shut your eyes.

^Half an hour later^

*Knock Knock*

???: Y/N. Y/N! Open the door. Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR! Y/N!

Y/N: What?

Minho: It's Minho. I need my clothes to change.

Y/N: O-Oh. Sorry.

You quickly got up, unlocked, and opened the door. You moved aside and saw Minho with a towel wrapped around his lower half of his damp body. He was drying his hair with another towel. You slowly looked up and made eye contact.

Y/N: *Lowers head* Sorry.

Minho: I know im gorgeous and all but no need to stare. Plus im taken.

Y/N: It's not what you think you nasty.

Minho: So I didn't just see you staring at me for 5 minutes straight. Huh. I could have sworn I saw you staring at me.

Y/N: Can you just hurry up and change?

He hugged you as you stood embarrassed still holding on the door handle. You felt his warm but yet slightly wet skin on your forehead.

Minho: Cute.

He let go and took a few steps back. You both looked at each other for a few more minutes.

Minho: Did you want to see me change too or?

Y/N: Right. Sorry.

You quickly let go of the door handle and walked out closing it behind you. Once he finished changing he walked and sat next to you.

Minho: What's wrong?

Y/N: I asked Changmin questions after he asked me about what to get a girl. He told me he planned a date.

Minho: And? What's wrong with that?

Y/N: He asked me who my first kiss was.

Minho: Ok? And that's a bad thing because?

Y/N: He just asked it out of nowhere.

Minho: Ok. Can I ask you a question.

Y/N: Sure.

Minho: Who was your first kiss. Actual kiss. As in... *points to lips*

Y/N: Mark Lee.

Minho: See you answered it for me. Why didn't you answer him?

Y/N: It was-

Minho: You can't use that 'out of nowhere' on me. Mine was out of nowhere too.

Y/N: I just didn't want to tell him.