Nine

Hyunjoon: Not taking pictures?

Y/N: I already did.

Hyunjoon: Really? Can you send me them?

Y/N: My phone is out of battery.

Hyunjoon: Really?

Y/N: Mhmm.

Hyunjoon: Let me see.

Y/N: No.

Hyunjoon: Too late.

He grabbed your phone from your side and pressed a button to turn it on. It turned on.

Hyunjoon: Doesn't seem to be out of battery.

He clicked your camera roll which was mostly pictures from trips, the sky, you and people you loved being weird, and memes.

Hyunjoon: No pictures from the sky?

Y/N: Fine I didn't take pictures.

Hyunjoon: Why not? Ahh~ you really need to let it go.

Y/N: I know. I'll take the pictures now then.

Hyunjoon: Send me them.

You grabbed your phone from him and took pictures of the sky. After you took many pictures you changed your wallpaper to a picture of milk tea you got one day with you holding it sitting at the "wall of Kevin". You then sent Hyunjoon all the photos you took.

Hyunjoon: Spam me much?

Y/N: Sorry. Imma go inside for a bit.

Hyunjoon: Ok.

Minho: *whispers* Can you bring Minyoonnie's blanket and my hoodie its right next to each other.

Y/N: Yes.

You went inside and grabbed their things. As you want to walk back out someone stopped you.

Jiwoo: Hey I thought you left with Yeonji?

Y/N: Yeah. Minyoon brought me back since Minho was being needy.

Jiwoo: Minho? Didn't-

Y/N: Yeah. I kissed him. Minho and Minyoon are dating so don't think he's playing her or me.

Jiwoo: When did you come back?

Y/N: A few hours ago. Did Changmin ask?

Jiwoo: Yeah but no at the same time.

Y/N: Oh...

Jiwoo: He wanted to tell you something but you disappeared.

Y/N: Is he mad at me?

Jiwoo: He talks about you. Good and Bad I guess you can put it.

You wouldn't let the thought of him asking out someone out of your mind. You lost your best friend and who knows what would happen to him after they end things. You couldn't see him cry because it would only make you regret the thought of not telling him and not being honest to him.

Jiwoo: I think you would like this person though. I know he really likes her.

Y/N: Can you tell me who?

Jiwoo: Nope. He said to not tell anyone yet.

- Of course. He told her to not tell anyone because it is her. How blind am I-

Y/N: I-I should go back before they think I ran away. T-take care~

You left. You didn't know why you ran out. You didn't know why your eyes were watering. All you knew was that Changmin wasn't happy towards you. You sat back down where your things were at and handed Minho his hoodie and Minyoon's blanket. He put Minyoon into his hoodie and wrapped the both of them up in her blanket as she fell asleep on his chest.