Chapter 8 - Pondering.... (I need help)

I have a chance of being a demigirl lesbian instead of a pansexual genderfluid. Why? I am starting to find out that a boy as a partner, well, that some of the time, are jerks (No offence to boys. I said some of you).
Girls I relate more. I am more close to. I find them cuter and more romantic. It kinda sets a warm feeling in my chest when I think of having a girlfriend. And lesbian couples are often adorable 💕
I love seeing them in public.
I also feel like its right. In my stomach, I can tell if something is right. This seems right.
I've also only crushed on men that are celebrities and anime/manga characters. I find it difficult to find many boys aged 13-18 attactive. But easy for girls to be.

And the demigirl-genderfluid thing now. Basically a demigirl is someone who feels 60-80% girl but at times becomes other genders. A genderfluid is someone who doesn't have a main gender but switches through them at random times. I feel mainly feminine, but I do feel masculine and both/neither at times. Which is why I'm more onto the demigender side than the genderfluid. Again, like the pansexual-lesbian thing, the thought of being demigender settles my stomach, of which the thought of being genderfluid did not.

I've identified as genderfluid and pansexual for about 3 years now. And now I think I'm about to change. I need help on this.
What do you guys think?