Chapter 23: When I fall in love

The orchestra began to play the opening chords of Bryan Adams' song, "Where Angels fear to tread," while Clarke's serious and magical voice began to sing as the brides stepped onto the dance floor for their dance.

Niylah was in paradise listening to that beautiful and romantic song that the voice of her beautiful friend was singing a song that reflected her heart so much in those moments. While Alicia's face was pure smiles which illuminated from her soul as she took Nyliah in her arms to begin to dance slowly with her.

"... well I'm wrapped around your finger

I'm never letting go

you know I'm happy just to linger

and let the feeling flow

this must be an illusion

I know this can not be real

but right here and right now

this is paradise I feel ... "

Lexa's eyes were on the tender couple of lovers who danced in the center of the room, but soon her vision was lost behind them, in the most beautiful image she would remember for the rest of her life. It was so beautiful to see Clarke sing with so much feeling, closing her eyes, bringing her hands to her chest several times, as if feeling everything, every word, every note inside her. And yes, for Lexa to be there and listen to her sweet Angel sing, it was "her paradise ..."

"... I never thought I'd find someone to move me

someone who could see right thru me

you found your way into my head

where even angels fear to tread

don't wanna go out walkin

don't wanna take a drive

don't wanna move from this sweet spot baby

while this feelings still alive..."

Slowly relatives and friends began to form couples to dance, surrounding the happy wives, dancing to such a romantic theme, and Lexa would have given her life to be able to do the same with Clarke, because the lyrics of that song only reflected what she felt for the artist in an incredible way but unfortunately Clarke was the one who was singing so beautifully the song, so Lexa settled for continuing to enjoy her beautiful voice.

"...the way we fit together

it's like we're meant to be

and right here and right now

this is paradise to me.

I never thought I'd find someone to move me

someone who could see right thru me

you found your way into my head

where even angels fear to tread..."

At the end of the song the very excited Winter -Woods couple separated, looking into each other's bright eyes for a brief moment, with their foreheads still pressed together, smiling from the depths of their souls and then melting into a sweet kiss that all the guests applauded and cheered.

Then the brides and guests took their seats for the great and delicious dinner. The brides sat at the main table next to their parents. While at another table, Niylah's sisters, Emily, Julie, and Claire, sat next to Raven, Clarke and Lexa.

Clarke sitting between Lexa and Raven, the artist despite being a little nervous, was very animated chatting about various topics, such as anecdotes with children in high school, and the current affairs in the country, in addition to enjoying the great food.