Chapter 5

Thx for all the likes! I know I didn't wait until 50, but I couldn't wait to post this chapter! I need 60 for next!

Chaos's POV

Ahhh! I can't wait to give Sigma his.....
Sorry! I can't tell you yet! Oooohhhh! I really am so excited to have my son back. It feels good to say that I have a son since I haven't said it for years! What, 20?

I was in my throne room waiting for him. The room itself was black, but it had silver chandeliers and big tapestries depicting each planet in the universe (In real time).You might think,"Well that's a lot!" To answer that. The room is big and has quite a tall ceiling. Even I don't know how far it goes up. Where I was sitting on my throne was a step up from the rest of the floor. The throne itself was the largest in the universe and all dimensions surrounding us. Crazy big, I know! It was black with the universe moving all over it in real time.

Next to me was a slightly smaller throne which was for the second most powerful person in the universe and all dimensions surrounding. Who that is, well, your question will be answered in a minute. This throne was pitch black with swirls of sea green and blue. It also, on the bother around it, had little pictures of any weapon in the universe and all dimensions surrounding it.

Then on the other side of my throne was an even smaller one than the other. This one was for the third most powerful person in the universe and all dimensions surrounding it. This throne was pitch black like the other and also had sea green swirls. Although this one was like the other, this throne had pink swirls too.

Anyway, I have been waiting for him for like an hour but he still hasn't come. I bet he is marveling about how awesome I am. Yep! that must be it. You know, everyone just loves me so it's no wonder he is so, like, amazed by me. You know?

As I thought this Sigma walks in, in some fresh clothes. Thank Chaos (oh! that's me!) that he did so because he smelled, like bad. I could hardly stand to not pinch my nose and say, "gross!"

He still smelled slightly but not as bad.

Oops! Getting off topic!

"I had a little trouble getting here...." Sigma smiled sheepishly.

"That's alright. Come, join me over here. Stand in front of me."

He walked over and stood there waiting.
I sat there waiting too.

"Well? Are you going to like sit there and study me or what? Is there a surprise or are you like a decoy?" Sigma said

"Lol! Son! That is hilarious! Where do you come up with these things?" I said laughing my head off.

"Really? LOL? Aren't you like, infinity years old?" he replied.

I sat there, looking offended.

"How could you say that to you old man? I just.... humph. Well to answer your que-"

I was interrupted by the throne room doors opening.

Finally she is here. I can't just start the caroming without her and my audience.

After her walked about 1,000,000 creatures/people/aliens. What ever you would like to call them.

"Sorry I'm late, I had a few fights I needed to break up." she said.

Percy's POV

In walked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

No offense Annabeth...

This girl looked to be around my age, 21, and seemed fun yet strict.

She had chocolate brown hair with a few dirty blond highlights which were styled into tight curls. Her skin was a pale shade of tan which accented her bright blue eyes nicely. She had pretty naturally plump red lips and shiny white teeth all in their places like supermodels have.

She was tall, but an inch or two shorter than me. This girl was wearing a pink top that had a a big bow with ruffles which was the only thing showing of it since she had on a navy blue blazer on top. The girl had darker skinny jeans on and matching navy blue flats.

Cute!

We made eye contact and it felt like we were the only two people in the world. This was wrong. I still loved Annabeth. I think.

Ugh.

I looked away and turned to Chaos. He looked at me then back at the girl.

"Oh!! I ship you two! Eak! You guys are my new otp!!!! Ahhh!"

Well then....