time to go

Maddies POV

It's been two days since that big blow out , I haven't spoken to my father at all . I was about to open my car door when I heard gun shots I jumped to the ground and pulled out my glock I started to peak up from the car when I see lexi with a gun being held to her head by a Niner. one of the rival gangs .

 I look around all mayans were held at gun point I had to think fast and that's when I remembered I had a smoke bomb from the last run so I let it rip in the direction where the bikes were as everyone turned to look, I put a bullet in the guys head that was pointing a gun at lexi and the rest of the guys started shooting so I ran for her and tackled her to the ground.

 About fives mintues later dad came over and helped us up " good thinking Mad's, Are you okay my baby" he questioned while turning to lexi " of course gotta make sure princessa is good I thought while rolling my eyes and turned to leave before I was stopped "I was gonna wait to tell you both this but after what just happened you guys will be leaving tonight " he said " leaving where dad " I questioned " to your aunts in Freeridge its not safe for you guys here right now " he said in a soft voice so I knew he had a legit threat on his hands "Papi I can stay and help let me stay " I said " No you will leave with your sister and that's final , two of my guys will follow you to the townline so no one will know your connected to the Mayans " he said I just turned and left he wants me gone then im gone .I walked to my already packed bags and  grabbed them .

I headed back to lexi "lets go get you packed " I said turning to where my dad sat " we're leaving at 7pm ,so have whoever ready or im leaving without them " I said a little to sassy and walked to my car where lexi already was and we took off