SMUT *sexual content*

Smut warning

Maddies POV

I kept looking at the door the party was still in full swing , I think Oscar noticed my nervousness and he turned on Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello "is that better for you my Señorita " he said I shook my head yes and he made his way...

I kept looking at the door the party was still in full swing , I think Oscar noticed my nervousness and he turned on Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello "is that better for you my Señorita " he said I shook my head yes and he made his way back over to me

Oscar started to kiss on my neck and I didn't stop him because I didn't want to ,i needed this .
I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back I saw the smirk on his face as I took off my shirt throwing it to the ground and walking over to him pushing him on the bed I leaned in and started to kiss him as I kissed him I hopped on his lap straddling him he grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head back I let out a moan he started kissing my neck whiling his other hand slowly made his way down my body "take off your pants and panties " he demanded so I did it and laid back onto the bed he started kissing down my body until he reached my kitty he looked up at me and started to taste it I let out soft Moans he speed up then slowed down I could feel him starting to slide his fingers in and out of me "please Oscar " I begged him to just be in me he stopped what he was doing and looked at me taking off his pants and boxers he went on top of me and grabbed my neck "if I dick you down you better not have anymore more attitude " he spoke with lust in his tone I nodded my head "nah ma I gotta hear you say it say I'm not gonna give you anymore attitude if you dick me down Spooky " he said while teasing the entrance of my kitty with his tip "okay okay Spooky I swear no more attitude just give it to me Spooky " I said begging him I needed to feel him "that's better" he said as he slowly put his tip in me he slowly puts more and more in until he was fully inside me he whispered in my ear "you ready mami " I shook my head and he started to pump in and out while grabbing my neck we were both moaning I could feel myself about to cum " I'm so close " I moaned before I knew it he grabbed my shoulders and pumped hard into me one more time we both climaxed and he rolled off of me .

We were both heavily breathing I turned and looked at him "goodnight Oscar " I said but before I could close my eyes and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head "goodnight señorita"