His name is what

time skip to when Monse is back (MAddie's POV)

Lexi spent the whole summer with Jamal and Ruby , i would sometimes tag along but most of the time i worked at a car garage . The girl Monse came back two weeks before school started she seemed pretty cool and i was glad my sister was her friend . The past week they all have been arguing about someone named Cesar .

It was 4pm and i was driving home from work as i was just about home i saw Monse and my sister march up to the one house with all the men infront of it , well this couldnt be good so i quick parked my car at home and ran over . when i got there i heard something about sitting on someones face and as i got closer the guy with the tear drop tattoo said that being underage didnt matter to some of the guys and thats when i snapped walking right infront of this guy "what the fuck did you just say to my sister and her friend you nasty shit " i said this guy didnt seem impressed "Don't come on my lawn and speak to me like that gringa " he said standing up and getting in my face  i obvously didnt back down and got right back in his face evryone was watching "ill speak to a cholo like you anyway i want you aint scary the next time you speak that way about either of these girls and ill have a tear drop just like yours we can match execpt youll be six feet under " i said while turning away but turned back quickley "also im not a gringa you puta " i said with a smile i was about to walk away when i heard "leave her ill show that white girl how to talk to me and not disrespect me on my block another time " i just laughed while walking away with the squad "OMG i cant believe you just spoke to spooky like that " Jamal said i stopped turned to him " His name is what " i started to laugh  "MADDIE it isnt funny he is the leader of the local gang the Santo's" Ruby yelled at me both of the girls laugh and smiled " that was so bad ass " Monse said "Well my sister is a Badass like you have no idea " lexi said . i walked away from them and up the stairs of the house before i walked in i looked five doors down spooky was already looking he smiled and turned away as i walked into the house .