LEGiT LOVE 4 A BO$$

I arrived at a live event in Nashville to surprise Sasha. I was anxiously waiting for her to walk through the curtains. I was told by Becky that Sasha had just finished up a non-title match against Bayley and it left the crowd wanting more. Their ring chemistry is always amazing. Just as the crowd was chanting "THIS IS AWESOME" Sasha came through the curtain. She had a busted lip but was smiling very hard once she had saw me.

"Awwwww you're wearing my newest Merch, how cute!" Sasha exclaimed as she was walking towards my direction.

I blushed even harder. I couldn't fix my lips to form any words at this moment. Sasha has always made me ultra nervous because of how beautiful she was. Every time she came around me I'd stutter a lot but gradually I became more and more comfortable around her once we had started dating. Honestly that didn't stop me from getting that nervous feeling.

"Weeellll besides you being my girlfriend, I've always adored watching women's wrestling since I was 7 so it's nothing new with me. I support all women succeeding at any sport as long as they are fully dedicated to it and understand the sacrifices that have to be made in order to be truly successful" I  paused and took a sip of my water, then I looked up to see Sasha staring me straight in the eyes. She snatched my water and started chugging it.

"It's nice to see a handsome guy such as yourself interested in women's wrestling as much as you are" She sarcastically adds.

I fought the urge to blurt out the fact how much I love her so I said anything to take that off my mind for the time being.

"W-W-Would you like to hang out tonight?", I asked nervously, "I mean if your gonna be too busy I understand completely if y-"

"I would love to Smokey. Let me go get my bags out of the locker room and then we can go to my hotel room" she said grinning at me.

She sat there for a few more minutes gazing at me as if she were star struck and then slowly walked off towards the locker rooms. I watched her walk off and boy it was a sight to see. She was still in her ring attire and I wished I could see her getting undressed but I didn't think of asking her. We only been dating for just a few months so I didn't wanna ruin things by moving so quickly.

A few minutes later she came back but she didn't look too happy. The look on her face made me think that somebody had been picking on her or something.

"Alexa called me ratchet again...I swear I'ma fuck that bitch up Smokey!" She yelled in frustration.

I honestly wanted to kick everyone's ass who claimed this gorgeous woman was ratchet. I literally spent more than a hour talking and laughing with her and not once did she make me feel like she was better than me, arrogant or snobby. If anything it's like we made a instant connection. We always had conversations like we already knew each other this whole time but in reality we had only just met 5 years ago. We went and hopped in my car and I drove to the hotel she was staying at for the night. I started to get a little nervous because I was never around her this long without any interference.

When we got to the hotel we got our bags out the trunk of the car we made our way through the lobby, got on the elevator, and up to the 3rd floor we went. Once we got on the third floor we made our way toward her room. The sound of her hotel door lock beeping and the latches unlocking made me somewhat upset because I knew eventually I would have to go to my hotel room alone. I really wanted to be with Sasha but I didn't know how to approach her without sounding lame or desperate for attention. While all this was going on in my head I realized the door had been open and I looked down and noticed she is staring right at me. She smiled and I smiled back. Oh how I really wanted to make out with her at this very moment.

Me being clumsy I literally almost fell down with her bags in my hands and she caught me and we caught each others eyes before sharing a quick kiss. Sasha's lips were so soft and her scent was so intoxicating. We realized what had occurred and looked at each other for a few seconds before engaging in another kiss but this time it was a few seconds longer.