LEGiT Pi$$ED OFF BO$$

*3 months later*

I arrive in the arena and head straight towards my dressing room. I sit my bags down on the floor and start unpacking my ring gear. I hear the door open and I turned around to find Zelina walking towards me.

"Heeeyy Smokey, what are you up to? she asked as she sits down next to me on the locker room bench.

"Not much, I just left the studio and arrived here a few minutes ago. What about you? What are you up to?", I ask.

She looks down for a minute then responds, "Just thinking about a lot of stuff. I have a lot on my mind. For one, the fact that they picked Sasha to fight for the title against Bayley bothers me because I just don't feel that she deserved the title opportunity."

"Why are you hating on Sasha's shine?" I ask looking directly into Zelina's eyes. Her eyes were filled with lust clearly directed at me. It's as if I was teasing her just by being in her presence. I grab her by the face, "Gosh you act like a little spoiled bitch sometimes, you know that?!"

"Well yeah bu-bu-but um..can we be more than just friends?" she asked anxiously. She slowly runs her fingers down my chest. "I have ways of getting what I want, so if you don't give me what I want willingly then I will be forced to take matters into my own hands."

"Wait, what? This is not about us at all. I asked you why you hating on Sasha and-" Zelina cuts me off with a kiss.

"Look we can't do this. Everyone knows I'm with Sasha. The last thing I need is locker room talk", I grab her by the hands, "Look...go do your pre-match interview and stay away from me. Please don't try any slick shit either. I told you I'm committed to Sasha. She smiles at me, nods in agreement, points to the bulge in my pants, and walks out of the room.

*10 minutes later*

I hear a knock at the door. I open it to find Sasha staring at me with this lust filled smile..

"Why are you looking at me like that Cedes?", I ask.

"Do whatever you want with me, Smokey. My body is your playground." She responds.

I quickly slid my hands inside her tights squeezing on her ass. I start to kiss on her neck. She moaned a little as I went up and down on her neck with my tongue before choosing a nice spot to leave a hickey. I smack her ass hard and she whimpers in excitement.

"Oh yeesss...that feels so good babe", she moans, "Please let me suck your cock!"

I begun smirking as I slid my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. When Sasha realized that I was as hard as concrete she didn't know what to say to me at first. She began stroking my cock slowly with both her hands. Then she started slapping my cock against her face. She placed her lips around the head of my cock and started going up and down fast all while playing with my balls. I was barely able to keep myself from screaming out because it was too much to handle.

Without warning I came immensely into Sasha's mouth in a matter of minutes and she swallowed all of it. She looked shocked and excited as cum was dripping from her lips. I grabbed her by the waist and demanded she take her tights, pull them down, pull her panties to the side, and bend over. She did as I said with no hesitation.

"Oh my god. Wha-what are you doing?!" I licked my thumb and push it into her ass. She moans out loudly. "OH MY GOD THAT HURTS! *breathes heavily* Warn me before you stick something in my ass will ya!" she cries out as a chuckle. I rub the tip of my cock on her tight asshole and she squirms. I slowly fingered her asshole and then I stuck the tip of my cock in her ass slowly.

"Oooo fuck! Smokey wait...don't do that. I'm not ready. Please don't!" she begs for mercy. I pull her hair hard as I slap her on the ass which causes her to arch into doggy-style position. I slid my cock in her ass slowly as she let out a loud whimper and moan.