LEGiT CO$T 2 BE THE LEGiT BO$$

*2 Days Later...*

I headed downtown to a place called "Shot City". Once I got there I quickly headed inside, went straight to the bar, and ordered 4 shots of Bourbon and 3 shots of Irish whiskey. 30 minutes went by and I was so dusted I could barely stand. The bartender had told me I wasn't allowed to order anymore. I didn't put up an argument, I just smiled, got up, and left out the door. As I struggled to put my key in the ignition of my truck I noticed Zelina getting out her car.

"Hey there!" I said in a slurred tone.

"Hey handsome, what you doing out this time of night?" she asked.

"I..-just...um..I-I was getting..a-a co-couple of drinks...and I guess I'ma h-h-head home". I struggled to get the words out because of how heavily intoxicated I was.

"Smokey, I can't let you drive like this. You could hurt yourself or somebody else. I can drive you home...or at least stay with me until you sober up" she suggests.

"Th-thanks f-f-for the offer b-b-but Sa-" she cuts me off with a kiss.

"Hush babe, and come with me," she insisted.

She helped me out of my truck and into her car.

"Look I got a hotel suite for the night. Stay with me and when you sober up I will bring you back here so you can pick up the truck in the morning." she smiles.

"That's fine" i reply drunkenly.

*1 month later...*

I woke up very hungry and I could smell breakfast being made. As I got up made my way down the steps towards the kitchen I was still trying to process what all had truly occurred with Zelina that one night a month ago. There Sasha was, standing in a white tank top and lime green panties. Her hair was held up in a messy bun to keep it out of her face as she made breakfast.

"Good morning daddy"

"Good-morning" I replied, kissing her.

"I'm making waffles, want anything on them?" she asked.

"Um...butter and syrup is fine" I replied.

I admired her beauty even more as she finished cooking the food and set it on the kitchen table. We both ate quietly with small conversation about our upcoming events in between bites. We finished eating and As she was cleaning up, I sat there in total silence. Once she was done she sat back down and asked me if there was something wrong. It was then that I just came right out and said it.

"I've been trying to wrap my brain around about the way you make me feel. I know I'm not perfect and I know I'm rough around the edges to care for, but the one thing I do know is that I care about you...A LOT. I love you!. I love your scent, your voice, and your delicious food!" I exclaimed in excitement.

She got up from the table, pulled her panties to the side, looked me deep in my eyes as she got closer to me and whispered in my ear "I want you inside me now Smokey."

I picked her up and started to kiss all over her neck. I slid her panties off quickly as my stomach growled even more from the sweet scent of her pussy. I licked, sucked, and fingered her pussy for a few minutes and I only stopped because her legs were getting weak from cumming at least 10 times already. I could tell she was ready for me to slide my cock in. I quickly dropped my pants, my boxers, and removed my shirt. She then took me by surprise and instead threw me on the living room floor and she got on top of me and proceeded to ride me like she had been planning this moment for a long time. Honestly, maybe we both anticipated this to happen.

"Oh God-Smokey, YES!" she moaned as she threw her head back in pleasure and widen her legs a little more. I absolutely enjoyed her sounds of pleasure. The way her body quivered I could tell she was getting close to cumming again. "Smokey!" she moaned loudly as she climaxed all over my cock.

"FUCK!" I expressed as I felt her walls tightened around my cock. When I gazed into her eyes I immediately was in a trance and once I realized my cock was still inside of her I got hard all over again. Her eyes got big when she started feeling me get hard inside her again.

"I need a break," she whispered in my ear, "Please baby."

I ignored her and forced her to keep riding me. "Oh Fuck-Oh God...Baby...shit...I'm cumming!" she moaned loudly as she bounced up and down.

"Shhh-it...Damnit!" I moaned as I moved my hands up from her hips to her boobs and started squeezing them. She had climaxed all over my cock once again and she kept bouncing up and down on it as if she was stuck in a trance.

"Oh God...Yes...Shit!" she screamed in pleasure, "That's it baby....Just like that...this is your pussy...Yes Daddy!!"

I raised up and placed her on the edge of the kitchen counter. I was sliding in and out her so hard and rough, gripping her hips and feeling her vagina walls tighten around my cock. She tried to meet my thrusts but it was hard for her to do with the immense pleasure she was receiving. I loved every sound that came from her as I dug deeper into her pussy. I was all on her walls feeling every convulsion she was having.

"Oh Yes...Oh Shit!!" she cried out. She wrapped her legs tightly around my lower back. She had a handful of my dreads as she dug her nails deep into my back leaving scratch marks all over.

"Shit!" I yelled out in exhaustion as I ejaculated deep inside her. By this time she was starting to fall asleep. I pulled my cock out slowly and my nut was dripping out of her vagina swiftly as she laid back with her legs wide open.

"Oh daddy that was amazing and as much as I would like another round your gonna have to let me take a nap first" she said sleepily, "Me and that couch are about to be good friends"

"Oh I didn't ware you out did I", I laughed while grabbing my keys off the counter, "Rest up babe. I'm gonna make a store run and pick us up some snacks."

"Get me a Pepsi please." Sasha uttered barely awake as she went to lay down on the couch in the living room.