BE SO GOOD THEY CAN'T iGNORE YOU

Sasha was backstage having an interview with Kayla Braxton when Mickie James interfered and issued a challenge for the SMACKDOWN women's title. With no hesitation Sasha accepted and urged Mickie to put her title on the line as well to make it more interesting. Paige happened to be walking by and overheard all the commotion.

Paige: "Settle down ladies! I see the only way to settle this is in the ring, so tonight our main event will be our SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs the RAW Women's Champion Mickie James going 1-on-1...in a Falls Count Anywhere match for both championships! Ladies, may the best woman win"

"Enjoy your time with your precious title because after I win tonight that won't be the only toy coming home with me" Mickie smirked while making kissing gestures at me before walking off.

"Um, what was that about?" I laughed.

"That Bitch! Who the hell does she think she is to say that to me...or my man. I can't wait to get my hands on her-I'm Gonna Fucking Kill Her!" She yelled out.

"Calm down babe!" I started to massage her shoulders before she quickly jerked away.

Kayla: "Any thoughts or concerns going into tonight's match?"

Sasha: "You got my attention you lil bitch! You listen up...STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MAN! You made this shit personal and I'm gonna make sure that I never have to worry about you no more. Since my title and my man are on the line, if I win then not only will I win your title, you have to quit WWE and retire from pro wrestling all together! This is the ERA of the BOSS and There Only Room for one on the Throne and Sweetheart you ain't it! PERIOD POOH!"

Sasha grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as we walked off leaving Kayla speechless.

"Cedes chill!" I attempted to try to calm her down.

"What?!" She shouted.

"Well excuse me for trying to cheer you up, maybe I should just go so you can prepare for your match. I wouldn't want to be in your way!" I huffed while storming off.

"Oh yeah, well that's just fine by me. Just so you know I'm doing this match for you! You would know that if you weren't being an asshole right now!" She sneered.

"I'm Not! YOU'RE JUST A HARDHEADED LiTTLE BRAT!" I shouted down the hallway before exiting the performance center.

*1 hour later*

Kayla Braxton: "In about 30 minutes we will see Sasha Banks and Mickie James battle it out in a Falls Count Anywhere Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship. Who do you see victorious in this bout Alexa?"

Alexa: "Frankly I can give a damn right now because I have some unfinished business with Peyton Royce and I'm actually on my way to the ring right now to settle it once and for all! Peyton come on out and receive this blissful ass whooping courtesy of Miss Bliss herself!"

Alexa stormed off from the interview area. Sasha and me were literally around the corner when Alexa bumped into me.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Smokey" she blushed.

"No sweat," I smiled before noticing the enraged look in her eyes, "What's wrong?"

Alexa sighed, "Billie and Peyton been picking on me for weeks and weeks and I'm so tired of it, TIRED OF IT!"

"Don't Worry Lexi, We Will Take Down Those IIconic losers and Shut Their Mouths Once And For All!" Liv shouted while walking towards us.

"Oh Hey There Girlie! Yes! Those bitches will deeply pay for what they did to Nikki." Alexa nodded in agreement.

Alexa and Liv skipped off to get ready for the match. Sasha and Me went to a more secluded area in the performance center for privacy.

"I love you so much Smokey" Sasha kissed me and we started to make out.

"I love you too Mercedes", I started to suck on her bottom lip, "let me have my way with you. I won't be long!"

"Not yet.." she moaned out, "I don't wanna be sticky and wet before my match....and besides I thought you would enjoy me way better when I'm sweaty"

I grinned, "I suppose you're right. You know me so well"

*30 minutes later*

Sasha was dominant pretty much the whole match

Sasha was dominant pretty much the whole match. They never did make into the ring because the minute Sasha's music hit she ran out towards the ring, blue bat in hand ready to beat the living hell out of Mickie and that she did. Moments later she grabbed the ring bell and busted Mickie's forehead open. It was a bloody mess. The performance since roared with "HOLY SHIT" chants coming from all the NXT wrestlers.

Sasha then picked her up by the hair and started smacking her silly. It was safe to say that Mickie had no idea where she was as she desperately tried to fight back. Her and Sasha fought all thru the performance center (literally) before ending up in the parking lot.

Sasha sent Mickie flying through a car window and then put her in a Bank Statement, thus ending the match and being victorious. Pure brutality is what Sasha was aiming for and she felt Mickie had finally learned her lesson.

Sasha snatched both of the titles from the referees hands, got in her car, and drove off to the front of the building. She started facetiming me literally asking where I was. I finished smoking with Marley in the parking lot and ran towards front of the performance center. I got in the truck, kissed Sasha, and we drove home.