BEiNG A LEGiT BO$$ COMES WiTH A LEGiT CO$T

Many months flew by and this relationship was everything I had prayed about for years. I was told beforehand by my moma numerous times not to rush into a new relationship literally right after a breakup but this was different. This wasn't just anybody. I grew to adore this woman and everything about her from Day 1 of being in her presence. This was Mercedes, the woman behind the Sasha Banks persona. I knew now that it was almost time to pop the question but I needed the 'Best Friend Approval' on a couple of things.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Sasha yawned as she rolled over towards me still very much sleepy.

"Look who's talking" I laugh.

"Seriously babe, you been sleeping more than usual lately. How much sleep do you get being on the road the way you are?" She teases.

"Not much at all to be fair but I'm use to the constant lack of sleep. I am a insomniac after all" I shrug.

"Maybe I should request some time off, at least for the remainder of your tour so I can help you with the restless nights" she grins.

"Your call but just so you know I got 3 months left and a awards show performance" i say pulling the covers over my face.

"Oh that's right, first Grammy performance. Well I'm sure glad I have the option of being paid while home since I'm 'injured' and what not" she says in a smart tone while staring a hole in the cover looking dead at me.

"Hey! I apologized for being rough with you...even tho you fucking asked for it!" I say in a serious tone.

"Well your in luck because WWE trainers say that it happened after my match with Lacy Evans a couple of weeks ago but I know the truth", she smiles, "I know you didn't mean to"

"Well you shouldn't feel so fucking amazing and I wouldn't get rough like that!" I laugh.

"So folding me into a pretzel in the backseat before SMACKDOWN has nothing to do with my ankle injury?..Yeah ok" she lightly shoves me.

"Oh hush! You fucking loved it as well as myself. I'm surprised you didn't end up pregnant" I tease.

"That's funny because Bayley said the same thing the other day. She does however claim that I have a certain glow to me now and that my ass looks a little thicker", she sits up, "Have you noticed any changes about me?

"I uh...", I froze in fear, "Well I have noticed your ass is a..uh..slightly thicker but the glow must have been the lighting where you were or something with your makeup. Why does it matter if you changed?"

"Because..", she grabs both my hands, "I don't wanna jeopardize our careers with a child. Don't get me wrong, I wanna eventually have kids but only when your ready to. I just don't wanna have to put anything on hold or retire early" she rambles on and on and quickly sat up, grabbed her face and we share a passionate kiss.

"Look here Cedes, the only thing having a child will do is motivate both of us to grind harder, focus better, and be more dedicated to the goals at hand. Don't you ever let me here you talk down like that. I hate when you do that. You don't even see the heart, potential, and talent that I see in you. You work so hard tryna be perfect for me not realizing you already are...", I grab her face again, "I love you the way you are, please don't change"

"Oh baby", she sniffles, "You always know just what to say. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You're absolutely right about everything. We will be ok, I just know we will!" She smiles while hugging me tightly almost with no intentions of letting me go.

"I Love You So Much" I express.

"I Love You Too and I guess there is only one thing left to do!" she expresses excitedly.

"And what might that be?" I ask eagerly.

She quickly gets out of bed, pulls out a brown envelope from her gym bag, and hands it to me.