MORE THAN ENOUGH 4 A BO$$

Sasha just finished up a huge main event title match against her best friend Bayley. Their match was trending on Twitter. Sasha was trending #1 before the match even started. It was a hell of a bout from them both but it was Sasha that came out on top as the new SMACKDOWN women's champion.

Sasha was backstage getting ready to have a post-match interview with Kayla Braxon when Mickie James interfered and issued a challenge for the SMACKDOWN women's title

Sasha was backstage getting ready to have a post-match interview with Kayla Braxon when Mickie James interfered and issued a challenge for the SMACKDOWN women's title. With no hesitation Sasha accepted and said to make it a falls count anywhere match. Paige was walking by and overheard all the commotion. She made the match official and scheduled it for Money In a Bank in 2 weeks.

"Hey Booski!," I smiled walking over to them.

"Hey Daddy, did you enjoy the match?," she asked, wiping the sweat off her face.

"HELL YEAH! All of y'all were amazing!," I squealed in excitement, "Y'all match is trending #1 in the World!"

"That's awesome! I'm super happy!!!," she screamed in excitement.

Kayla Braxton: "Sasha, now that you have won the SMACKDOWN Women's Title and Mickie James has already challenged you for it, what words do you have for future competition if you retain at Money In The Bank? "

Sasha: "If? Really? If? Kayla you and everyone else need to know who runs this women's division...Me! I am the blueprint. I made the women's division important again in WWE. It's time I put everyone on notice. This is the official start of the 'BOSS ERA in WWE' so you bitches better bring it!", she winked at the camera and kissed me before she walked off toward her dressing room.

I went to wait for her in my truck. I was full of excitement because my Mercedes was once again a champion. She truly deserved it. She came out with a huge smile on her face as she skipped towards the truck.

"Baby I can't wait to get home, I need to change out of these sweaty clothes" she smiled while getting in.

"I dunno, I kinda like you all sweaty" I laughed.

"Of course you do pervert!" She teased.

"But you love it," I grinned, "And you the one that made me this way."

"How so?" She asked.

"Well when we first started working out together and I saw how sexy you looked drenched in sweat," I blushed, "It turned me on in ways that I've never felt about anyone before."

Sasha giggled "That's cute. I don't mind that..although that is a weird fetish to have I'm ok with it. Is that the only one?"

I looked away, "no...there's more."

She nudged me, "Like..?"

"Does all that really matter?" Where will it get me?" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Just answer the damn question! what else do you like?" She asked this time with more curiosity in her voice.

"Depends on what it is you would be down for I guess" I suggested.

"So would it turn you on if I gave you my sweaty tights after my matches?" She smirked while rubbing her hand against my cock through my sweats.

I started to get erect, "You would just have to do it and see...your call princess"

"Ok! We'll see soon enough!" She smirked.

"Sure, if you say so" I grinned.

We headed to the house to finish celebrating Sasha's championship win. She didn't like being out too much unless she was getting paid for it so I already knew we would immediately leave after her match.

"Daddy what are we gonna do the rest of the night?" She asked once we got home.

"I was thinking we could cuddle on the couch and watch a movie unless you had something else in mind" I suggested.

"No, the cuddles is exactly what the Mercedes needs right after you make me noodles!" She persuaded me.

"Why do you always want me to make them?" I asked.

"Because when I make them they taste good but when you make them they taste like i was personally invited into heaven." She smiled.

I dropped my head in defeat, "It's not that hard to ma-"

"I like yours better! Go make them for me...NOW! Please and Thank You Daddy!" She stood up, pulled all her sweaty clothes off, tossed them at me, kissed me, and walked upstairs to take a shower.

Oh how I've waited for a moment like this to happen. I've never been one to admit it but something about sweat turns me. I took each article of clothing she tossed at me and 1 by 1 I took a whiff. Everything that she pulled off had a distinctive scent that was very pleasing to me. I had to fight the temptation of wanting to join her in the shower.

A few minutes went by before I flew upstairs taking a article of clothing off the closer I got to the bathroom. I entered the bathroom which looked like a sauna with all the steam. Sasha was so busy humming that she didn't even realize I was stepping in the shower with her.

Before she had time to even react I covered her mouth and slammed her against the wall as I slid my cock in with much force. She quivered in fear mixed with excitement not expecting any of this as she instantly climaxed.

"Daddy, fuck! No warning?" She whimpered.

"If I had warned you then I wouldn't have made you bust so quick" she looked down and realized she was dripping with nut.

"Ok baby, now let me finish showering" she begged.

"I think ima have a little fun first!" I smirked. I pinned her against the shower wall and thrusted in and out of her as fast as I could. I climaxed after only 3 minutes but my leg caught a cramp so bad that it caused me to push deep inside her and she passed out for a few seconds and then she came to , "Cedes you ok?"

"Oh my. oh...um, I'm fine. You never went that deep before. I wasn't expecting that. Shit!" She chuckled exhaustedly, "damnit Daddy I gotta shower again and I guess you gonna join me"

"I guess I am" I smirked.

"Just a shower babe, not another quickie. At least not right now, let me rest first" she begged.

We showered together, ate a late dinner, and cuddled on the couch while binge watching the Mandalorian.