THE SUBMiSSiVE BO$$ (Part 1)

*A week later*

"Hi sweetheart, how was your studio session?" Sasha asked while looking up from her laptop.

"It was fine i suppose, could've been better tho." I suggest while plopping down on the couch.

"Are you sure it was fine?" she asked.

"Mercedes, come over here for a second, we need to have a talk," I suggest.

"What's wrong?" She asked in concern while walking towards me.

"You have been a very bad girl lately," I told her as I smacked her on the ass.

"That was kinda exciting," she said, "but what exactly did I do babe?"

"Daddy," I replied.

"Huh?" she asked.

"You will call me Daddy as of right now," I told her.

"Yes Daddy," she smirked and giggled.

"I feel as if you are not taking me seriously right now," I told her while pulling her skirt up.

"BEND OVER!" I yelled out, "A good over the knee spanking session is just what you need."

To my surprise she was wearing light blue lace panties. I was honestly surprised because I have never seen this pair on her before. I also didn't understand why she had these particular pair on seeing as she was wearing a skirt. We didn't have any plans nor did she inform me on making any.

"Why are you wearing these?" I asked.

"My panties? I always wear panties, DUH!" she said.

"So you always wear panties like this when I'm not around?" I asked.

"Well, no but..." I cut her off by smacking her on the ass even harder.

"Oww!" she yelled out.

"So then why are you wearing these then?" I asked once more.

"I...I just felt like getting sexy Daddy," she admitted.

"For who?" I asked.

"For myself." she suggest.

"I really don't believe you. I'ma ask again, who are you wearing these panties for?"

"Nobody babe, I swear it." she implies. I spank her ass a couple more times.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes,. I just wanted to feel pretty for myself."

"You are pretty. Hell, you're beautiful" I caressed her ass and she lightly moaned.

*SPANK* "I thought I made it clear to refer to me as Daddy."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she says in a nervous tone.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid as part of your punishment, these panties have to go...NOW" I hooked my fingers around the lace and yanked them off. Her bare ass was indeed a beautiful sight to see.

*SPANK* "Do you feel sexy without any panties on?" I asked.

"No. I...I feel...I dunno" she stutters.

"What do you feel Mercedes? When you don't have panties on, what do you feel?" I asked once more.

"I...I..I..." she struggled to answer me.

*SPANK*

"I feel slutty, OK!" she admitted furiously. I was kinda shocked to hear her say that but it has been a while since we have done anything of this nature.

"Are you a slut Mercedes?" I asked curiously.

"NO! I mean...no Daddy," she implies.

*SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK*

"You're lying to me. The look in your eyes says otherwise." I indicated, "Please remind me how not wearing panties makes you feel?"

"I-I feel slutty."

"Do you like feeling slutty?"

"Yes, for you!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Daddy, I like feeling slutty for you" She confessed as I slid 2 fingers into her pussy. She was already soaking wet.

Sasha moaned with pleasure. I played with for a few moments, as she wiggled her ass and whimpered with pleasure.

I could hear the disappointment in the sounds she was making when I pulled my fingers out. Without warning I rammed three fingers into her. She cried out "Daddy!"

She began moving her hips to meet my thrusts the best she could. Before I knew it I was spanking her ass and finger fucking her, "Baby...yes...fuck...Oh God, yes...ohhh."

A few moments later, Still laid across my knee, she turned her head to look at me. "That was so amazing Daddy"

"I'm glad you're enjoying this thus far because we are far from being done" I inform her.

"What are you planning to do to me?" she asked.