THE SUBMiSSiVE BO$$ (Part 2)

I touch my waistband with my fingers and begin to unbutton my pants. She insisted on unbuttoning my pants to assist me and I moved her hands away.

"Behind your back," I demand in a serious tone.

She breathes in, gets on her knees, places her arms behind her back, grasp one wrist with the other hand, and looks up at me.

I take her head in my left hand, cup the back of her skull like a grip on ball, a game piece. I take a tiny step toward her, my feet barely moving, slightly apart, hips forward. I let my cock rub against her cheek briefly, then I say, "Kiss it."

Her eyes show a little fear, a little nervousness, but mostly excitement. Turned on and wanting. She makes a move to open her mouth wide and turn her head slightly, but I catch her by the hair and she can't.

"No. Just your lips. Kiss

"Show me, show me how much you love me."

"Smokey, please!" She cried.

"Daddy." I quickly corrected her.

"...Daddy, please don't make me."

I wanted nothing more at this moment than to force my cock into her mouth but I didn't. The fact that she hadn't gotten up was a good sign, but I needed to be 100% sure. I had to get her to fully submit, then I'd know if it was what she truly wanted.

"I'm not making you do anything. I'm simply pointing out how you can show me how much you love me."

"Daddy, I don't want to right now." She pleaded, looking up at me.

"Show me how much you love me...NOW," I repeated in a serious tone.

"Please Daddy," she begged, whispering. Licking her lips.

"Show Me!" I commanded. Sasha nodded silently. She took a deep breath and leaned forward. She opened her mouth and swallowed as much of my cock as she could.

"Yes, that's it." I moaned.

Her lips formed a tight seal around my shaft, and she began to bob her head up and down slowly. She kept a slow and steady pace. She repeated this over and over for a few more minutes.

"Don't forget about my balls babe," I instructed her.

She released my cock and began to lick my balls. I was in heaven. She had submitted to me fully, willing to take my orders and do whatever I wanted.

After a few minutes of her licking and sucking my balls, I tested her once more: "Baby, you're doing a great job but now I need you to show me how much you CAN love on me"

She was so confused

"Take it as deep as you can" i instructed in a very serious tone.

"Smo...Daddy, I can't ...I mean I barely was able to the last time."

"You can at least try, if you truly love me the way you claim you do." I teased.

She quickly stopped her licking and sat up a bit more. Then she took me in as deep as she could. She pulled back quickly, coughing, unable to deepthroat me successfully.

"Try again," I commanded her.

She wiped her eyes and tried once more, my cock engulfed by her mouth. She got further this time.

"Fuuck baby, that was awesome. You're doing so good. Just a little bit further though." I coached as I grabbed the back of her head and slowly but firmly pushed myself deeper. She began to gag, but I didn't let go. "That's it my lil slut, just like that!" I encouraged her. "You're almost there."

Unable to go any deeper, She stretched her lips as far forward as she could, in an attempt to close the gap between her face and the base of my cock. I held her there, she gagged a little more, her eyes watering and then I released her

"Such a good girl," I cheered her as she wiped her eyes again.

Without me telling her to, She made another attempt to deepthroat my cock. She wanted me to dominate her like this. I looked down at her, she was desperate to get my dick as far down her throat as she could.

She held it there for as long as she could, which was only a few seconds but I didn't complain. Every second of it was amazing. She let up, gasping for air.

"Good girl," I told her. She smiled at me, proud of herself. "But we're not done yet, keep sucking" I encouraged.

She resumed bobbing her head up and down on my cock, faster than before.

"Look up at me!" I commanded.

"Mmmff, huh?" she asked, mouth full of cock and all.

"Look up at me, I want you to see how much I like this." She looked up at me, her eyes wide and watery as she breathed through her nose. I stroked her hair, and slowly forced my cock in deeper. "Oooh Mercedes, just like that!"

Her mouth slid back up my shaft, and then down again. Her eyes never looked away.

"Suck that cock, Cedes." I teased. "You're a good little cocksucker aren't you?"

She continued to slurp me up and down but didn't say anything. I repeated myself, a bit stern in my tone, "You're a good little cocksucker aren't you?"

She released my cock and sat back on her heels. "Yes, Daddy."

I pulled her head right back to my cock, her lips brushing the tip. "Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a good little cocksucker, Daddy"

"Yes you are." I nodded and grabbed the back of her head once more. I slid my dick into her mouth, just far enough to not set off her gag reflex and held it there for a few brief seconds.

"Tell me again what you are" She tried to pull back, but I held her head where it was.

"Mmff,mmm...hmm,?" She struggled to ask, unable to articulate with her mouth full of my cock. She looked up at me, unable to do anything except blink a couple times.

"Tell me again what you are" I repeated sternly.

"Immaagggiiille ooocck suuucckerr. sif." was the best she could get out.

"Yes you are." I pushed her head forcefully further down in my cock, making her gag for a moment before yanking her mouth off. She blinked away tears but did her best to maintain eye contact.

I quickly rammed my cock back into her mouth.

"Such.a.good.cock.sucker.you.truly.are." I grunted out, thrusting into her over and over with no intentions of stopping no time soon.

I began relentlessly fucking her face. She moaned softly, struggling to keep up and unable to get away. Tears ran down her cheeks, drool dripped down her chin, and i was in complete control.

"Get ready," I cried out, "Oh God, I love you so much Mercedes."

I held the back of her head with both hands. She attempted to fight me away, using her hands and arms in a desperate attempt to push me away, but I purposely held her head even tighter and continued fucking her mouth as hard as I could.

Finally I had exploded. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. She gagged and had no choice but to swallow as all my semen shot straight into her mouth.

I held her head until I felt the last drop come out of me. She leaned back and gasped for air.

"What do you say," I asked. She struggled to get words out, still out of breath.

"Thank you, Daddy" She managed to get out.i