Chapter 4

Chapter 4~

<Taylor's POV>

"Mom?" I asked.

"What are you doing in bed with this hoodlum?" She gestured towards Hayes laying next to me peacefully as he clung onto my waist.

"Shh! He isn't a hoodlum, mom! He is my boyfriend. The one I told you about. And nothing happened he just slept over. So did Jace, Skylar, and Nate, mom. And nothing happened!" I whisper-yelled at her.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" She whispered back angrily.

"Because I would've told you. And we haven't...you know. We want to wait." I smiled looking down at him brushing my finger across his forehead moving the hair out of the way.

"Fine, but Tyler and I are here for your birthday, so he needs to leave." She tried calming down. I snapped my head towards her.

"No. He stays almost every night. They all do. That's not fair. Erica and I will give you the guest room and make Skylar and Nate sleep on the couch since that room was meant for you first, but you cannot come here after 7 months of not contacting us at all and tell our family to leave." I said coldly. "I love you, mom. But these are the people that are here for us when you are away. I get that it's your job, but please, try to get to know them. They are good people."

"Okay! Okay! Fine!" She threw her hands up.

"Well, Tyler and I are going to go pick up food from the bakery down the street for breakfast. Have everyone up and ready in 20 minutes, okay? We can all properly meet then." Just like mom to make this business now.

"Fine. Bye." I smiled waving at her. I totally won that argument. She walked out closing my door and not even seconds later I heard the front door close.

"Babe. Wake up. My mom and Tyler are here. We have to get up for breakfast." I kissed Hayes lips.

"Mmm. I need kisses to be awake, though." He groaned. I kissed his forehead, nose, both cheeks, chin, and lips before pulling back and watching as his eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Okay. I guess I can get up." He rolled his eyes playfully, and I got up.

"Come on. Hurry. They'll be back in 20 minutes." I tossed him a towel.

"Okay. Wait, where are you going?" He asked confused as I reached for the door.

"To wake the rest of them." I smiled winking and closing the door.

After I woke up Erica, Jace, Skylar, and Nate, I walked back into my room to see Hayes with his towel hung loosely around his waist and his hair wet and messy.

"Like what you see?" He smirked as I admired his very toned abs.

"Very much." I smiled kissing his lips and resting my hands on his abs softly.

"Good because it's all yours." He smiled kissing me back.

"Now get dressed. I don't want my mom seeing it." I laughed walking to my closet and pulling out a pair of his signature black skinny jeans, a plain white t shirt, and black vans. "Here you are." I set the clothes on my bed before walking back into my closet and closing the door for me to change.

I picked out dark blue skinny jeans with a thick brown belt, a tucked in white t shirt, a brown infinity scarf, and white vans.

"You look beautiful." Hayes smiled as I walked out of the closet all dressed up.

"Thanks." I smiled walking over to my bathroom to curl my hair loosely.

"Your hair is soft." Hayes smiled running his hand over the piece of hair I just curled. I just shook my head and laughed as I finished my next piece quickly. I was almost finished with my hair and was on the last piece when Hayes hopped up and hugged my waist kissing my neck softly and lovingly.