Epilogue

Epilogue~

<Taylor's POV>

*10 years later*

"Hey, babe. Where are Lexis and Kyliegh?" I smiled walking into the kitchen of our house.

"At your mothers." He smirked.

"Why?" I asked worried of his mischievous plans.

"Because it's your birthday, and I'm taking you out." Hayes smiled cupping my face and kissing me passionately.

"Mm. That sounds nice."

"Yes, it does. Is it crazy that I'm still in love with you if not more in love with you as I was the day I asked you to marry me?" He smiled brightly looking at my eyes lovingly.

"Is it crazy that I feel the same way?" I smiled back.

"I guess we are both just crazy."

-

We woke up the next morning after going out to a club with Erica, Jace, Skylar, Nate, Emily(Skylar's wife), and Sasha(Nate's girlfriend). We woke up to Lexis and Kyliegh jumping on our bed.

"Mom! Dad! Wake up!" The cute little 7 year old boy, Lexis, smiled showing some of his missing teeth.

"How was your birthday last night, mom?" The 10 year old Kyliegh asked laughing at her brother jumping up and down.

"Good. Better now that I have my two favorite people here!" I smiled. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me back into Hayes' chest.

"Two?" His husky morning voice spoke challengingly.

"Okay three." I laughed. Kyliegh and Lexis left after Hayes mouthed something to them. I turned looking at my shirtless husband. "You know, it's pretty impressive how fit you still are, babe." I smiled kissing his lips.

"I know." He smirked to himself seeing our two angels walk in with two trays filled with pancakes and toast.

"Happy Birthday, mom!" They yelled smiling.

"I love you guys." I smiled hugging Kyliegh and Lexis in my arms with Hayes wrapping his arms around all three of us with me in his lap.

"We love you more, gorgeous." Hayes whispered in my eyes kissing my neck briefly before pulling us all closer.