Chapter 5

Chapter 5~

<Taylor's POV>

"Get away from my daughter!" A loud booming voice yelled at Hayes and I snapping our attention towards him.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked that he was here but not moving.

"Your mother and I planned for everyone to fly out and see you for your birthday! Now, why is there a shirtless boy in front of you bleeding!?" He yelled angrily.

"He's my boyfriend." I tried to say calmly.

"Him? Why him, Taylor? You could have a nice, clean cut man that would actually be able to care for you. This-this idiot can take care of your properly. I forbid you to see him!" He yelled scaring me. I started to tremble remembering the days when him and my mom would get into huge fights and my brother would sooth me.

"You're scaring her." Hayes warned my dad. I know Hayes is trying not to come off rude or mean to my dad right now, but him scaring me isn't a good way to get on Hayes' good side.

"I bet you would know what that looks like wouldn't you!" He kept yelling.

"Yes! Because unlike you I've been here the past 3 years to care for her after people like you scare and hurt her!" Hayes snapped back.

"You cannot talk to me like that! Get out of my apartment right now! You are never to come back." He said lowly.

"That isn't your place to tell me. This is Taylor and Erica's apartment. You don't even find it. Mr. and Mrs. Collins do, so if anyone is telling me to leave it will one of those 4 people." Hayes gritted his teeth.

"Please." I whimpered. Hayes snapped his head to me.

"I'm sorry, baby. Come on let's go to the pizza parlor. The guys and Erica are already there waiting for us." He caresses my cheek looking at me with worried eyes.

"You two were here alone?! God, knows doing what!" My dad interrupted. "Taylor, you know this little smut just wants to get into your pants! He will dump you after wards."

"I have no intention of that yet. I happen to want to stick around forever. Although, I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp. Right?" If looks could kill, my dad would be long gone. Hayes picked me up easily carrying me to his car and buckling is both up. I couldn't move after that.

"I really just need to be alone right now. I'm-I'm sorry." I cried out before quickly dashing out of the car. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the hot tears stream down my face.

Why can't they accept my life? Why was I never good enough for them? Why did they all have to leave me? Why am I such a screw up in their eyes?

I ran until I hit a hard body.

"Taylor?" His voice. God, that voice. I leaped into his arms clinging to him with all my strength.

"Kyle!" I cried into his shoulder. "Please, don't let go."

<Hayes' POV>

I watched as she ran into his arms. Who? I didn't know. But she definitely knew him. And he definitely was helping her right now. So as jealous as I was I couldn't tear them apart. I did, however, follow them to a small park by her apartment.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" His pet name for her fueled my jealousy of him.

"Dad." So he knows her dad? "Why doesn't he treat me that same he did you? Why doesn't he accept the people that are here for me now? Why can't he accept me? Why did he leave me?" She sobbed. It took everything in me to not run to her and hold her.