Chapter 10

Liam's POV:

Two months ago since Sophia's time, I was able to buy another cell phone and she stopped bothering me. Niall and I went back to being the best friends of before, but for some strange reason we never mentioned anything about his confession.

These two months that have gone by have been very confusing to me. Since I have felt strange with Niall, and I don't mean in the bad sense, on the contrary, and it has affected me so much that my friends and even my parents have realized that.

"Liam, Liam, planet earth calling Liam" at that moment the voice of my friend and partner hit my head.

"What? What's the matter, Zayn?" Zayn had gone from visits to Wolverhampton since yesterday, he told me that of all the guys the only one who talks to him is me, but well I will not get involved in that.

"I notice you distracted, friend, is something wrong?"

-"Distracted? But I'm perfect."

"What did I say a moment ago?" Zayn and I stopped walking, I turned to several sides trying to remember but I gave up.

"All right, I'm a little distracted."

"Don't tell me" I looked at him with a scowl and Zayn smiled at me "Come on, bro, don't kill me with your eyes" Zayn put an arm around my shoulders and we continued walking "If you told me maybe I could help you."

"It is complicated, and I don't understand it."

"Try to express it."

"Well, you remember my best friend, Niall?" Zayn pulled back a little from me and held his chin with his forefinger and middle finger.

"The short guy, with blond hair, blue eyes and extremely white skin that you introduced to me and the boys a year ago on your birthday?"

"Yeah."

"How to forget him? He took 5,000 selfies with me." I laughed as I remembered that, Niall was so excited that he took Harry's air out a little with that super bear hug.

"Well, for a while now I've been doing many things with him."

"Explain yourself."

"I like to spend much more time with him, I hug him a lot, I squeeze his cheeks, even sometimes I see him sleeping and I want to lay down next to him and hug him very hard, but I know that those things would scare him."

"And you know why all this began?"

"When I gave the interview to the radio, he heard it and he got upset when he heard that I was going to marry Sophia, in a fit of rage he told me he was in love with me. I did not know how to answer him or how to face him and he just left my house, one day he just arrived and found me devastated and from there I am feeling what I feel now" as soon as I finished talking Zayn started laughing in loud laughter.

"What?" I said innocently but he was still laughing at me. "What?" This time I frowned. "I do not see the funny thing, Zayn" but that did not prevent Zayn from continuing with his laughter. "Idiot, "I said to begin. to walk and get away from him.

"Hey, wait, Liam" I stopped and Zayn could reach me "Oh, come on, Liam, it was funny."

"It was not, asshole"

"Don't be mad at me". I just nodded and Zayn continued talking "Oh, Liam, poor, innocent and tender, Liam" Zayn squeezed one of my cheeks and continued talking "It is obvious that you like that boy."

"What do I do?" I said, my eyes wide as saucers.

"Oh, come on, Liam, and the bum is me? You're a smart kid, how did you not figure it out?"

"B-but..." thinking about it, what Zayn said was right.

"You started to feel this since he confessed to you that he is gay and he is in love with you, and since he returned to your house and practically took care of you, you started to be very affectionate with him, don't you think that is synonymous with what you like?"

"To tell the truth, it makes sense. But I don't understand, I like a pair of big round tits accompanied by a small vagina and a thin waist."

"I know, bro, but that's your truth, you like that boy" I just kept quiet and started thinking that maybe a small (big) part of me, wants Niall as something more than a brother.

"Are you thinking about him?"

"Today I will tell him."