Chapter 22

Niall's POV:

"Really, thank you very much for this, Harry" you'll probably wonder, what's happening here? Well, before Liam and I started with... whatever we had, he had introduced me to all of One Direction, and I liked all of them, but the one I got the best with is Harry, so much so that We were in contact for a good time.

"Don't worry, dude." Harry patted me on the shoulder and I smiled faintly. Fortunately for me, Harry was here in Wolverhampton, apparently on vacation for a while, and thanks to that I asked him to please stay with me for a while. I won't go with my parents because they will realize that something is wrong with me and sincerely I am not for that now "What I still don't understand is why you left Liam's house. You are like a brother, did you fight or something?" I just started to sigh and took a lot of breath through my nose, I should tell him, it's the only option I have.

After about 10 minutes, which I took to tell him all about Liam, Harry was totally shocked, I could see it in his green eyes.

"God... I can't believe it. I can not believe that Liam and you..." I had told him absolutely everything: Sophia, the wedding, the tree house, the innocent kisses, my declaration towards Liam, our reconciliation, his sudden change, his kisses, my bipolarity, dating, the amusement park, Cheryl ... hell, her.

"I feel my world is falling apart."

"Hey, hey, no. Easy, Liam is not that kind of guy, I'm sure that everything has an explanation, right?" I just nodded and wiped my tears with the back of my hand. "Remember I'll only be here for only 2 months, Niall. But while I'm here, you can stay as much as you want."

"I really appreciate this, Harry. And neglect, as soon as you go to live with my parents" maybe Harry should have asked me why I did not go directly with my parents, but I guess he thought better and decided not to ask anything.

"Easy, my house is your house, make yourself comfortable in the guest room" I just nodded and went where Harry indicated me. Upon entering, I saw a large plasma TV, carpeted floor, a very large bed, too much for me, and two bedside tables, the one on the right with a lamp on top.

I just went in and left my suitcase on the carpeted floor and then throw myself on the bed face down. I wanted to sleep a little but it was impossible, tears began to place in my eyes for each I love you that Liam whispered to me those nights that we were waffling talking about any nonsense, for that nonsense was that I loved him. I can not believe he cheated on me, he fucked me in the most cruel way, I confessed my secret and my love to him and he only played with my heart, crushing it and smashing it to pieces.

I was not hungry, I did not feel like going out, I did not feel like doing anything, I just wanted to cry and get the pain demo soul. Until finally, after so much crying, I fell asleep.

I woke up because my cell phone, which was right next to me, kept vibrating, someone was calling me. I took the cell phone between my hands and stopped vibrating, they had cut the call. I searched the registry and noticed that I had 15 missed calls from Liam, why will he call me? Is not enough for him to have already broken my heart?

I ignored it and decided to enter twitter to have it again, and as a result of destiny against me, I saw a picture of Liam with Cheryl in a car, a girl had shared the photo of Liam's instagram. In the picture, Cheryl was in the driver's seat, while Liam was lying on his lap and with a smile, very nice smile, and I must stop thinking about him that way. Sure he must be very happy with Cheryl.

Like almost a psychologist, I go back to self diagnose, but this time as a masochist, since I went to Liam's instagram and noticed his status: "Happy". Happy my balls, you fucking asshole. One of the tears that fell down my cheeks fell on the screen of my cell phone, and as if by magic again Liam was calling, when I saw him I wanted to answer and shout to leave me alone, but I knew that if I did it I would tell him how much I love him and that please, if I did something bad to forgive me, and that would be pathetic, so I just cut the call.