Chapter 4

Niall's POV:

I woke up very upset and sweated by the dream I had, again dreaming that Liam kissed me in surprise. I put my hands on my face and decided to get up completely, I had to go to college that day.

While I was in the shower at my head came the memories of last night, how could I be such an idiot and complain about Sophia? Sure he must think I'm in love with him, which would not be a lie.

When I was ready and dressed I went down to breakfast, I hoped not to find him at the kitchen table sitting but my luck will never accompany me. He looked so sexy with that sleeveless shirt showing his strong arms and tattoos while eating toast with egg and bacon, the only thing Liam knew how to prepare.

"Good Morning." He said when he saw me smiling at me.

"Good Morning." I said with my head down, I didn't want to look at him after I did a scene in the restaurant.

"Sit down, I made you eggs and bacon and your toasts are almost there" At that moment the bread jumped out of the toaster and I went to put them on a plate, took out the jug of orange juice and served two plates. "Today I will take you to the university."

"Seriously?" Liam just nodded while drinking juice "And why?" I said before giving the bread a bite.

"Take it as an apology for yesterday" when I heard that my cheeks were lit and the only thing I could do was look down, I didn't want him to see my blush.

"About that ... I ... I'm..." I was going to say I was sorry but Liam interrupted me.

"Don't apologize, it was my fault." I looked at him for a moment and he smiled at me. "You made a furore in the news." Wait, what!?

"What?!" I said this time knowing that I looked like a tomato, and I think Liam laughed at me for that. Damn.

"The people are talking about what happened yesterday at the restaurant, many are saying that we are a couple and that Sophia is just a beard" My God... the dream that I had last month... "They even called us Niam, cute , don't?

"Not cute, beautiful and perfect." It was what I said in my mind.

"My twitter is full of fans twits asking if Niam is real, but calm, I told them that we are only friends." And my world fell again when my dream turned into a nightmare.

"Oh, nice." I said giving the last bite to the bacon, the egg and the bread all together and then the last sip to the juice.

"I'm gonna be late." I climbed into the car of Liam as a copilot and pilot, as soon as we left the residence Liam put something from his album "No Strings Attached" I think he will never surpass the N'sync or Justin Timberlake.

The path was silent, but not an uncomfortable silence, only the sweet baritone voice of Liam was heard singing Bye Bye Bye and I enjoying it.

Only a few blocks away to get to the university, whenever Liam took me or looked for me I was nervous that someone discovered that I'm a superstar's best friend, but this time I'm sure if they know that Liam Payne is my best friend, since I came out on the news in that photo that circulated on the Internet where I was scolding Liam.

"I'll pick you up, okay?" I was about to say no, but seeing his puppy face I laughed and nodded, I said goodbye to him and got out of the car.

When arriving at the campus as it was to be expected a group of people (above all girls) surrounded me and they began to invade me with questions about Liam and some about Harry, Louis and about the departure of Zayn.

I just ignored them and how I got out of all that and went to my first class.

Liam's POV:

After leaving Niall in college I went to a candy store, while in the car I was singing at the top of my lungs "It's Gonna Be Me" I would never get bored with my favorite band no matter how old I was.

In the candy shop I bought Niall their favorite chocolates, direct from the Belgian house Godiva, they are the best chocolates in the world for anyone, I also bought 3 packages of cookies and a bottle of nutella.

Chapter 4 part 2

I felt very bad for what I had done yesterday, the truth is that yes, he was right, I only talk about Sophia. Sophia and more Sophia.

When I finished buying all the candy of the goblin I went to the home of... well you know.

"Hello, Love." Sophia told me when she opened the door of her house.

"Hi, dear." I greeted her and gave her a quick kiss.

"Did you bring me chocolates?"

"Oh no, they are not for you, they are for Niall. And I brought them so they don't melt in the car" I think that made her annoyed by the gesture she made.

"Niall? Niall?!" He shouted angrily "You bought chocolates to him and not to me that I am your girlfriend?!"

"Why do you react like that?" I said a little worried.

"Because I'm fed up. Liam, everything is niall, this, niall that. Don't think I didn't see what happened yesterday!"

"There was nothing wrong with what happened yesterday!" I shouted annoyed, since one of the things I hate is that someone yells at me.

"Liam, what do you not realize?" She told me on the verge of tears "Niall wants to separate us, he wants you for him, Niall is gay, Liam." That Sophia statement left me in shock, Niall gay? It's not like I'm against that, but it would bother me if he hadn't told me, I'm supposed to be his best friend.

"How do you know that?"

"The way he looks at you, the way he sees you, the smile he puts on when he speaks to you. It's more than obvious, Liam, he wants us to separate, look, we're even fighting, and we do not even fight." It was true, we rarely fought and it is not to blame the blonde, but we were arguing about the restaurant, thinking about it... yesterday was very strange.

"Oh, honey, don't cry." I walked to her and hugged her drying her tears with my thumbs.

"I'm just an insecure girl, Liam." She said, hiding her face in my chest.

"But you're my insecure girl," I said, kissing his forehead. "Don't worry, if Niall were gay, you know that the only person I love is you, and most importar, I'm not gay"

Niall's POV:

All day was very different, I was surrounded by a lot of attention, everyone wanted to team up with me, everyone wanted to sit next to me and even at lunch the people sat at my table (where I always am).

"Stupid people" I said in my mind and ignored every question or word they directed towards me and I just ate my lunch.

On the way out I had to cover my face with my bag and cover my face with my book of psychoanalytic sciences so that nobody would see me and run to where I was.

Fortunately nobody noticed me and I sat down to wait for Liam. It had been 2 hours and Liam did not arrive, it was 4:00 PM and except for cleaning, he was the only one in the university.

I wasn't going to stay there all night so I left the university and took the bus.

When I arrived at Liam's house I was very upset, I was going to complain to be able to let off steam.

When I came in, I left my things on the couch and went straight to the gym, I was sure he would be there and indeed, there he was, giving me a perfect view of his strong back.

"Can I know where you were?" He ignored me and kept turning his back to me. "Liam..." I said again. "I'm talking to you, Payne." I said a little annoyed and tried not to yell at him, since I knew perfectly well that Liam hated that.

"What do you want?" He said, leaving the weights on the floor and when he turned to look at me he was frowning, Liam never frowning at me unless he was very upset with me.

"You told me you were going to look for me, I waited for you for 2 hours and you didn't show up, how do you think I am? all day they were asking me questions about you, they discovered me, I just wanted to spend some time with my best friend to forget that and you forget me, or just didn't want to go to pick me up" Liam kept looking at me with his frown and he did not say anything to me. "Will not you tell me anything about it?" I said, already annoyed by his attitude. He sighed before speaking.

"Niall... are you gay?" At that moment the anger left my body and I got the fear. How the fuck did he find out?!