Chapter 21

Niall's POV:

"I'll see you later, Niall" Karen hugged me while she was saying goodbye to me. It was daytime and she had to leave, apparently she didn't notice the things that Liam and I did last night. And it's a relief, do you know how embarrassed it would have given me if she were to find out? "And remember, keep studying, darling."

"Okay, Karen. Give my regards to Geoff and please, come back soon." Karen kissed me on the forehead and then went to Liam's car, he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I was listening to music at full volume with my earphones on, when suddenly, Liam entered the room and jumped towards the bed. He had returned from leaving Karen home.

"Moron" I said removing my earphones "If you break them, you have to buy me another pair" he just shrugged.

"I'll buy you another pair new."

"You say it as if everyone in the world were millionaires" Liam smiled at me with a malicious smile and imprisoned me under him, taking my hands in his biggest.

"What do you think if you forget the music for a moment and do a throwback of what happened last night" Liam began to kiss my neck and then his teeth embedded in my sensitive skin.

"No, damn nymphomaniac vampire." Liam stopped kissing my neck and looked at me with a tender smile, which I could not help answering.

His lips attacked mine and we began a nice and healthy session of kisses, only lips and no tongue. Liam left my hands free and I placed them on his shoulders, then caressed his arms that jutted from the sleeves. When he parted his lips from mine, he made our foreheads stick and his eyes looked directly at mine. Browns against blues.

"You know? I knew that one day I should tell you this," he said while laughing.

"What thing?" Liam climbed down from me to lie on the bed and pulled me toward him.

"Do you remember the Take Me Home song, Irresistible?"

"How to forget it, it's one of my favorites, I even learned to play on the guitar" laughed a little low when his fingers started playing with my chin and then made me position myself above him.

"Well," he continued and then blew air through his nose. "I remember that day, when I was writing it." Liam looked straight at me and caressed my left cheek. "I had a fucking bloody block, I could find no inspiration anywhere."

"I remember, you were frustrated with a notebook in your hand and you bit the pencil eraser, I was sitting next to you while doing my homework."

"What times those" he said while laughing.

"You had shaved your head and started exercising." Liam rolled his eyes and I mocked him.

"What I want to get is, that day, when I had nothing to write about, I gave you a quick peek, but then I could not take my eyes off you, that day I had something so beautiful on your face that I couldn't stop look at you. In that, it seems that you noticed my heavy look, and when you turned to see me you smiled" it was telling me Liam remembered it as if it were yesterday, silly, that the memory and the words of the idiot made me blush, so I turned the look away but his hand made me look at him. "And then, what captivated me were your eyes."

"Wait. You mean..." I was going to finish the sentence but Liam interrupted me.

"Exactly. I wrote that song thinking of your eyes."

"Liam..." I whispered and I could not help it. I blushed even more and hid my face in his face.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, Niall. Damn it, no one can have such blue eyes!" I laughed and then gave him a deserved kiss."Forgive me for being an idiot and not realizing before you are more than a brother to me. You are my Everything."