Chapter 7

Liam's POV:

"And that's what happened..." I finished telling Sophia, it was the first thing I did when I saw Niall leave my house with tears in his eyes. "You were right, Niall is gay."

"Oh Love. you see? I told you, Niall was just trying to separate us."

"Mmm... Well I don't see it as something to try to separate, just fell in love with me and I just looking at him as he got up and just leave."

"Well, I do, and don't think about him" his little female hands began to caress my chest on my shirt "He wanted to go, you didn't oblige him" Sophia pressed her lips to mine which started a passionate kiss . I let out a moan that was quenched by Sophia's lips, as one of her hands squeezed my bulge that was beginning to erect.

"Go, let's go upstairs," I could say with difficulty because of the excitement.

"As you say handsome, but save something for the honeymoon" just think about a honeymoon a smile spread on my face, but still remembering about Niall...

Niall's POV:

I made a stop at the park that was one block from my parents' house because I needed to fix my appearance, I would not tell them I was crying because Liam is going to marry his girlfriend.

Nearby there were bathrooms in case someone had an emergency, I went to the bathroom, opened the sink faucet and rubbed my face with my hands full of water to erase any traces of dry tears from my cheeks. I looked in the mirror and I looked terrible, I see why many people looked at me on the bus.

After fixing my hair, I took my bags and went to my parents' house, my eyes were red but I hope that when they get home they won't notice it.

All the way I remembered what I said to Liam, and that stupid statement made me stay without my only and best friend, but I think it's the best, I did not like to be in the friendzone either, it's better to be alone, nobody is indispensable in the life.

When I arrived at the house where I lived my childhood I looked at it for a few moments, I missed the family atmosphere and missed the aroma of home, although I must admit that the aroma of Liam's house was becoming a home aroma for me.

I still have my house key so without any problems I entered.

Everything was the same as when I left. The last time I was here was at Christmas and it's April and... I was with Liam...

I shook my head very hard to forget that I had ever met Liam Payne, I was even afraid that he would get out of his place, but believe me it is not easy to forget the person you love when he is a world-renowned singer and that his face and his name is everywhere.

"Mom..." I whispered to the silence that was in the room and the one named came out of the kitchen.

"Niall? Oh, son" my mom came to where I was and hugged me, I did the same thing right away I needed that heat of mother "Oh, god look at you as you've growd"

"I'm the same dwarf as always, mom" I laughed.

"I know, dwarf, but still you're taller than me" she said matching my laugh with hers "Are you going to stay for dinner? your dad went out, he has faults with the car."

"Yes, I would like a little of your food and... I want... I want to stay here for a while... I missed you a lot" God telling lies divides my soul.

"Oh, how nice, honey, of course you can stay" I smiled with some difficulty and I could not stand it anymore.

"And well... I also fought with Liam."

"I knew it, darling, I'm your mother and I know when you lie" I felt my ears and my cheeks catch fire in shame "Easy, you know that you can stay anyway, we need to have you with us, and whatever there is passed between Liam and you will see that it will be solved, you are best friends."

-"Yes, I hope so."  I said nothing more, I took my bags and went up to my room.

Upon entering everything was as before, the night table, the bed, the old television, my posters, everything was in place, typical of a mother leaving her son's room as he left her for the last time.

I sat on the bed and began to pull out my clothes and then put them in the drawers, while I pulled out, folded and kept my tears began to fall like the rain in winter, I wiped them with the back of my hand remembering all the birthdays of Liam I attended and he was always dancing with one of his girlfriends. How he was kissing them, in front of me making my heart break and break into pieces that nobody could rebuild again. I just pretended not to had broken.

When I finished unpacking I sat on my bed and wiped my tears while remembering the drawing of the penis, that made me laugh. Then came to my mind that time I tried to go down a stray kitten from a tree, because he was afraid to go down and I was afraid to go up, Liam to see my dilemma climbed the tree and went down to the kitten. The kitten was unharmed but Liam had scraped his knee so to thank him for what he did for the kitten I cured his knee a bit and Liam stroked my hair while whispering a "thank you" with a smile, that happened when I was 12 and Liam 17, after that day feelings in Liam woke up in me, feelings that best friends should not feel. But I smiled as I remembered the good times I had lived with Liam.

After a while, my dad came home and hugged me, we both sat on the sofa to watch some football game at random while we had a few beers, that being a passive doesn't mean I can't do macho things, I still like it football and not necessarily by its players.

After dinner I went to my room to sleep. Maybe a nap was what I needed to forget Liam...

One month after.

In this time at my parents' house things have gone from bad to worse to forget Liam, every night I dream of him, sometimes I want to go to his house and hug him and say him if he wanted to go to drink a beer or something like that, but then I remember what happened.

I promised myself that Liam would not interfere with my studies anymore, I lost an important exam because of my depression towards him, luckily I was able to talk to the teachers and they let me do it.

Today I was in college, as always people just talked to me to ask me things about Liam, which hurts excessively, just never showed it.

A few days ago while reviewing news of Liam (I know, I'm weak) I found a link that said that Liam and I were no longer friends, I guess the job of the paparazzi is also to harass friends (or former friends) of celebrities .

I was in my last class, I only had 10 minutes of classes and I just looked at my cell phone, looking at the name "Liam" in my call log and next "call", I wanted to do it, I wanted to know how he was, a month without to know nothing about him, and this is killing me, but he is happy with Sophia and I must let him be happy.

When I left my last class I walked with a little speed to the bus, I did not want to be bullied with questions about him. My subconscious activated when I saw it so that I always went to Liam's house, my brain told me to continue but my heart told me to go to see how he was, that Liam was too clumsy to be left alone.

And I just got off the bus and walked to the front residence, I know what I'm doing is stupid but I'm here, there's no going back.

When I arrived at Liam's house my heart and my breathing accelerated, after a month here I am, I tightened the cord of my bag by the nerves and walked to the door, took out my key and opened the door.

Upon entering the living room I was surprised, everything was dark and you could see the dust in the air, it seemed that no one lived in this house for a while, the characteristic smell of the house was not, and everything was destroyed.

I climbed the stairs and called Liam's name several times without receiving any response.

"Liam..." I whispered when I finally found him.

My heart broke when I saw him, he was sitting in the dark in his room while hugging one of his pillows and... he was crying...