Bonus: Mission Jungkook

Tzuyu's POV

Okay.

I knew the boys were weird, but I really hadn't expected them to cross the line between just the innocent weirdness to pure crazy insanity.

And if crowding outside the front window squealing their heads off wasn't insane, then I didn't know what was.

"What's wrong—"

Instead of answering, V pulls me towards the window. And he's kind enough to put me front and center, because I wouldn't have been tall enough to peek over all these giraffes.

Oh.

Oh.

A loud squeak escapes my lips as I practically smash my face against the glass, as if that could change the full reality of the situation I was seeing in front of me.

Baby Jungkook.

Tying a girl's shoelaces.

"That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen." Jimin breathes, before quickly adding. "I mean, the second most adorable thing after Kiera. She's lovely."

"Sorry," Yoongi nudges my elbow, eyes still fixed on the maknae as he smiles bashfully at the girl. Her back is still turned to us, but even her backside looks beautiful.

"But I think I have a new favorite couple."

"Shut up!" I hiss, slapping a hand over his mouth as I quickly wave at Jin, eyes furious. "When did this happen? Jungkookie is smiling at a girl and I didn't know about this?"

Jin shrugs absentmindedly. "This is my first time that I've seen her—but this explains those weird nighttime walks. I mean, come on—the boy is terrified of the dark."

"Open that window!"

At Hoseok's impatient shriek, V finally jerks open the window in time to hear the girl thank Jungkook. Her voice is absolutely musical—and I nearly capsize when I see a light blush paint the maknae's cheeks.

"Y-You're welcome."

Not even the fraction of a second passes before I hear Jimin's furious whisper, voicing out loud all of our thoughts.

"He's stuttering! Holy crap, he is actually stuttering."

Then the girl turns the slightest angle, enough for us to catch her side profile. The first thing I see is wide doe eyes matching Jungkook's, literally dripping innocence and purity as she blinks at him.

And it is the first time I ever get to hear V fanboy.

"They are meant for each other. Tzuyu, do you see her eyes? They look absolutely alike with Kook's! Damn, look at my baby blush."

"Shut up, V! I swear if Jungkook hears you and the moment gets ruined, I'm never feeding you another morsel of food for the rest of your life."

The moment I hiss back, the mysterious girl gets on her tiptoes and kisses Jungkook's crimson cheek. A chorus of sharp gasps echo to my left and right as she smiles at his numb expression, her face bright red as well.

"I'll see you later, okay? I'll wait for you this time."

_______________________________

"This time." Jin repeats in front of Jungkook's furious face. "Please do explain what that is supposed to mean, dear maknae."

"I still can't believe you guys were watching me." Jungkook seethes, eyes narrowed with anger as he sweeps his piercing gaze over the rest of us. "You weren't supposed to see me with Cyns. You weren't—"