〖♡ Three ♡〗

Just seeing him stare at her , he showed no sort of emotion ... I let go of his hand standing up. I went over to the table to greet people until I gasped " Erik!!!" I giggled when he walked over to me. We pulled each other into a strong hug.
" oh my god I'm so glad you made it!" I smiled widely " I missed you so much." We looked at each other.
" oh baby I missed you so much too. I would never miss your wedding day gurl! Omg there has to be so much to talk about! We haven't spoken in ages since you left London." He said
I nodded " yeah there's a lot that went on and I don't think it ends today." I smiled sadly.
" no way girl you better give me all that tea , sit down , we the only ones in this table anyway we ain't need no snitch around us." He laughed as I followed. We sat down on the chair and We began to speak " so tell me how did you end up making that billionaire fall in love with you? You damn well remember I told you in the bar he had a stone cold heart , how did you made him soft?" He grabbed his glass of wine and sipped it.
" I honestly don't know. Things went so quick, like it was just love at first sight." I stopped there and I don't know why but shieru came into my head .

shieru Held his stomach panting as he reached for a folder on the table next to him holding it up . " because you're part of it . In this folder is all your information, your pictures . The pictures of you here after starting in New York He hired men to stalk you . You signed a contract where he fooled you to believe it was a contract part of his company—
That's why , he doesn't want to let you go , because the bad people he's involved with , our ... aunt ... is watching him ... Ciel doesn't truly loves you , he needs to use you so his aunt won't —" he was interrupted by Ciel who shot shieru .

He never got to finish his sentence but why does that make sense...? I signed a contract back then with some guy in the Phantomhive CO. It wasn't Ciel and if Ciel is the CEO he's supposed to have a contract with me... I'm confused... that guy was supposed to be my boss but after signing the contract I never saw him again, it felt like a scam but I have to find that contract maybe shieru was telling the truth.
I turned my head to my side to see Ciel staring at his aunt. I sigh looking back at Erik.
" oh babygirl you are so into him, honestly you got me surprise cuz girl you just married the billionaire in this world." He smiled " I'm so happy for you and I hope your marriage carries on forever."
I nodded with a weak smile .
" so what happened to the guy you told me about over the phone? The identical looking twin." He sipped his glass.
I looked at him and sighed " I don't know what exactly happened but all I remember was he saved us . I was knocked out a second after something happened. I recall waking up in the hospital and asking the doctor about him, all he told me was that he was deceased." I held my hands squeezing them tightly under the table just looking down at them.
" oh baby I'm so sorry... I heard a lot of good things about him from you, I was confused when you sent that Wedding invitation of you and Ciel , but that's all that matters, being in love and having someone who can protect you and be your man." He smiled.

But Can Ciel really protect me? I glanced at Ciel who was now talking with his father.

" well, am pregnant after all." I said
He gasped loudly " omg you are—" I shushed him " he doesn't know yet , nobody knows yet." I smiled at him.
" omg this is so amazing how?!" He asked shook
" I don't know, believe me when I tell you I was blown the fuck away after I heard the news too." I laughed softly.
" omg I'm gonna cry. So Ciel is the father?" He moved his chair closer to me so we could whisper
" uhm I don't know yet... I want to take some tests and see how all this was possible." I looked at him.
" well you better. And let me know what gender it will be then we make that baby shower-" he hugged my arm. " did I forget to tell you how gorgeous you are looking today dear?" He smiled happily
I smiled back " you didn't but this just made my day, if you weren't here who knows where I would be sitting with and talking to."
"Oh hell no, no one can replace me."
" yup no one can" I smiled
We both laughed and continued to talk about what was going on in his life.

When the party was over I walked to Ciel as he hugged me.
We said our goodbyes to everyone in the party as they left until the aunt was next and Ciel was saying goodbye to others.
" I didn't get to know my new family member" she said looking at me.
" well there's nothing to impress you of." I said
She chuckled " oh you already impressed me, I always thought why my nephew would love someone like you." Her red eyes stared into mine.
I felt anger she is such a bitch.
" because I'm not like you." I smiled covering away my anger.
She was quiet before she found her words " I can see that. I'll see you soon" she told me.
Ciel walked over when she was gone " said goodbye to everyone already?" He ask
I nodded " well time to go " He took me to the limousine that brought us to our home.
" I hate to say this but our honeymoon will be delayed." He said taking off his bow around his neck.
" it's okay." I smiled at him
" there was a small problem at the resort and my mother wanted me to help her with something tomorrow would you like to come?" He looked at me.

This was a perfect opportunity to find about the baby.
" no I feel a bit tired and I'll prepare our things for the honeymoon, you should go spend time with your mom, love." I smiled kissing him softly, he returned the kiss " okay, I love you." He kissed me again.
" I love you too."