〖♡ Seven ♡〗

Alois's Narrative :

Funny . What people say about love just really gets me . I've thought about it over and over They say , ' you can't marry someone you can live without , you marry someone you can't live without ' . And ever since then I've been getting signs that I've made a mistake .

" what if I don't want to have a honeymoon, Ciel?" I asked my now so called husband as he was checking the flight tickets , there's people around and the AC was sort of loud , im sure that's why Ciel didn't reply the first time I asked .
" can we not?" I wrapped my arms around his .

" what was that , love ?" He finally looked up at me putting the plane tickets away .
I simply smiled at him " do we really need this honeymoon ? I'm far too tired to travel and come back , I'll rather stay here and relax, just because we got married doesn't mean you have to spend more money for a expensive resort , money has never been the thing I'm looking at not does it impresses me , we can just cuddle at home , I love it there -" I explained to him , now this was unexpected from Ciel , " Alois , it's already done . I've paid for everything , we're not going to let all that money I put into get washed out in the sea for nothing . Look , you'll enjoy it there , I promise you'll love every second . I also got to finish some meetings there." He told me , unexpected right ? Not only is he taking me there to spend some time with me but for meetings . Tell me , is that fine for a man to do ?

I don't know why but I didn't want to look at him , I just nodded , my eyes paid no attention to him , sieglinde was there the whole time standing behind Ciel as I could see the look of somewhat near concerned or puzzled in her face . Only she knows what's going on with me .

I felt his hand lightly take me by the chin and pulled me to him " I know you're mad , but it's just two quick meetings and the rest of the week I'm yours-" he said with a soft tone before he passionately pulled me into a kiss .

The announcement advised us on the flights that were already boarding , we did heard our plane , we had our bags taken , we boarded and picked out our seats, it wasn't just a regular plane , we were in a first class plane to be direct with you .It was a long flight ahead , I glanced at Ciel who was on his phone responding to emails or messages before we took off and all devices had to be turned off. I got my backpack and took out my small blanket , I was tired , I felt moody and my head was starting to hurt I wanted nothing but be home laying in bed , thanks to Ciel that can't happen .

I put the blanket over me and drifted to sleep .
That was the only part I enjoyed about today.

" how are we going to name them ?" Shieru asked me , we sat on the sand watching the sunset and hearing the waves in the sea , and that soft breeze blowing against our bodies , god why does everything feel so real ?
I looked at him , his smile was everything to me , he was so happy to hear these news , he wanted to be a father , that's what I needed at this moment , someone who is prepared and will help me through it all .
" I don't know . I never got time to think of names. " I smiled softly as he placed his hands on my stomach .
" how about , Alex -?" Shieru looked up at me as our eyes stared into each other , I paused but my smile widen " that's perfect ."  He cupped my cheeks as our foreheads touched " all of this is perfect ." He said softly , I felt tears rush to my eyes that they were quick to drop from my cheeks , why can I not have this?
" it ... is ..." I held back my sobs , but he knew it , he knew what he had to do . He shushed me brining me close to his chest , I couldn't hold it anymore , I knew this was a dream , I knew it'll end really soon , I just couldn't stand not seeing him when I'm awake and I hate the fact that all of this is in my head.
With that thought I broke down letting out whimpers .
" I love you ." He said and kisses my head .
I saw his body fading as I held tightly to him I didn't want this to end , this can't end right now. I cried more until he was gone again .
God why are you punishing me, what have I done wrong ?
I sat there alone in the sand hearing the waves crashing against each other , that loneliness scared me that I've woken up from my sleep .

I gasped as I was finally awake in the real world , I turned my head to see Ciel asleep with his arms crossed , I put my blanket on him and stared out the window curiously enough I placed my hand on my stomach under my shirt rubbing it in small circles .

" Alex ." I said to myself with a small smile