〖♡ Nineteen ♡〗

(special long chapter <3 enjoy)

Alois POV :

i laid there , listening to nothing but silence waiting for my time to arrive . i won't be saved , there's no way i'll be saved . my husband has no fault for all of this , i forgive you ciel . i'm not mad at you my love nonetheless of what you've done to me since the day we met . you been nothing but kind now i see it , you never left my side you were determined to stay next to me you longed for my love , my lust , my soul .

i'm sorry i've done you wrong , i wish i could tell you that now , that i love you .
i regret everything i've done to get you angry , we could have done so much better if we tried i'm so sorry . i felt tears and a sob came out of my lips out of nowhere so i covered my mouth to silent my cries . my other hand was on my stomach , my little angel , i'm so sorry for giving up i'm sorry for whats about to happen .
i heard the door opened as i saw claude walk in again this time he had a syringe . " w-wait whats in that ..?" i asked nervously as he took steps forward and i backed away to the beds headboard . " don't worry just a small sleep ~ " he stood next to me and took my arm i screamed and resisted slapping him hitting him kicking him anything i could do . i don't want drugs no please no i can't my child ... i'm so afraid .

" stop ! i don't need it ! please ! oh god !!" i pushed him until i was smacked hard across my face . i gasped and froze feeling something running down my mouth it was some blood as i shudder . the needle went through my skin in my arm as i felt some sort of liquid go through my arm it hurt .
" good boy . now goodnight . " he smirked at me i stared at his face as it went blurry my eyes were getting heavy . my vision was out of sight until i finally closed my eyes and it was darkness .

i could hear noises , i was carried muffled sounds could be heard . where am i being taken ?
wait why can't i open my eyes ? must i be dreaming ? but this feels so surreal maybe i'm just denying all of it ...

i heard a door open as i felt my body be placed down on a bed .

" master -" that was definitely claudes voice .
" he took the drug ?" the old mans voice spoke .. it was that same old man .. my father .
"yes , master . i'm sure he should wake up in a few minutes ." claude informed him .
" good i want to hear him beg and cry , see him feel the pain -" my father replied .

it made my body shiver in disgust ... why ... why can't you save me god ? please send my angel to save me someone anyone please spare me!

i felt unconscious and what felt like forever i soon woke up feeling something warm between my legs .
i tried to get my clear vision back but due to it being so blurry i couldn't see , just a figure of what i believe it belonged to the old man .
as soon as i regained my vision i saw him spreading my legs open his tongue pressed against my thigh licking its way up and i sobbed shaking my head " n-noo.. ooo.." i cried trying my best to push him away but he had such a force over my thin body . i had no power to escape him . my own father is going to rape me .

" ah ~ yes i just love to hear you cry " my father spoke it made me sick to my stomach how he found this so amusing ... me begging him to stop he just loves to rape me doesn't he ?
i couldn't help but cover my mouth so he won't hear me cry i don't want to hear him say another word about how satisfied he is just seeing me be so miserable and hopeless .

" no my love i need to hear it so you'll satisfy your daddy ~ " he took my hands away from my mouth in a very strong grip he could have broken my wrists if he wasn't careful i held back my cries shaking my head , no i don't want to satisfy him ..
he took one of my hand and guided it to his penis as he made me stroke it . i had no choice do i ? i'm stuck here , i must obey him or the worse can happen ... he will kill my child ...
he'll rape me abuse me then throw me in a cage filled of men who will rape me altogether until my body can't handle more of it ..

i don't want any of that .
i had no choice but to satisfy him i could just hear him moaning while i stroked his dick but there was no way i was going to look at his disgusting face i stared at the corner of the room .
then i felt it ... he was hard and he came into my hand hearing him shudder in bliss . i swear i want to puke now... he pushed me to the bed and forced me to get on all fours as he placed his hand on my ass and squeezed it spreading them apart . i felt dirty very dirty with his filthy hands on me ... he smacked me hard which made me whimper i gripped the sheets and felt tears rush down my cheeks.

not long enough he places the tip of his dick on my entrance and that's when it hit me . i let my face drop on the pillow as i sobbed loudly on it .

god you're ignoring me... what have i really done to deserve this ? why are you letting me suffer ? what about my innocent child ? what has he done to deserve this punishment please god spare me! ... my husband hasn't saved me... is he even looking for me right now ? maybe he wanted this ... he's punishing me because i deserve it ... i've been nothing but a slut.. of course i deserve this .. i don't deserve what i seek for...

all i ever wanted was love ! true love ! i've done everything wrong ! i did ciel wrong if i should have listened if i should have forgave him if i should have loved him despite him doing all those things to me i should have still stood next to him while he will make love with other women because true love doesn't exist! it's all a lie it's just a fairytale that is made up! the real world doesn't has any true love !
love is fake ... why am i a fool to believe i'll be loved .

i felt him push himself in as i gasped and cried louder my heart shattered as reality hit me .

i screamed and gripped the sheets . true love doesn't exist...
cruelty and rape exists ...
love is nothing but a word made of hopes and false promises.

he thrusted in me ... i soaked the pillow with tears as i screamed louder and louder not because of him but because my heart wanted nothing but love and this is what i get ... my heart is the one that's making me scream as it just crumbles into thousands of pieces .

" oh god!" i sobbed his name ... why am i still calling for god when he's watching me suffer .. are you enjoying it god ? are you proud of the punishments you're giving me ?

i heard a door open and felt the heavy weight get pushed off me as i quickly took advantage of this and crawled quickly over to the headboard of the bed as i covered my body . in front of me there stood...

shieru , panting heavily as he stared at me with a frown he looked at me head to toe while i covered my body with a pillow . he seemed , confused but angry . he turned his gaze at the old man who grunted as he glared deadly at him .
i watched shieru march down to the old man grabbing him from his hair slamming his head repeatedly against the wall i could just hear his skull cracking from here .
" Fuck you! Fuck you! FUCK YOUUU!" shieru was raging with fury i gasped terrified watching him smash the old mans head on the wall until there was so much blood on that wall half of his skull was already broken , the old man was dead .
shieru wasn't done though he threw his large body on the floor and stomped his entire head until all of his skull was broken and his brains exploded out with every stomp . " s-shieru -" i called out to him but he was too focused on stepping on the old mans brains .
" you disgusting fucking pig!" he shouted at the corpse . the bluenette took out his gun and shot his body wasting all the bullets with what seemed to be like 20 shots all over his body . " shieru stop !" i cried and he stopped panting heavily in a frozen motion. i got off and put my kimono back on walking slowly over to him . is it real ? is he alive ?
i reached to him but he turned and stared at my icy blue eyes .

he dropped the gun as his hand touched my cheek . god... he's real... i broke down the moment i felt his touch . how i missed his touch .
" alois ..." he cupped my both cheeks and wiped the tears that rushed down my cheeks .
i let out a sob as he immediately hugged me tightly . oh his warm embrace... how i missed all of him . " i'm sorry sorry i'm so late ... i'm sorry , my love " he was so gentle with me . i cried harder that i just couldn't stop i can't believe this is happening ...

shieru is alive .