〖♡ Fifteen ♡〗

" kill me if you won't allow me to continue believing my life will grant its freedom and spend the rest of my life with my spouse . " the bluenette told his aunt accepting death.

the room was filled with evil laughter of the wicked aunt " pathetic. i'll no longer need you." she took her sword " it was fun while it lasted, my king-" she stabbed the bluenette.

the room was pitch black as a devilish yet the familiar voice spoke " Still playing kidnapped again , Lord Phantomhive?" the lights turned back on as the fuchsia colored eyes stared at his master . he had stop the sword from stabbingthe bluenetter just barely an inch away.
the aunt gasped " how dare you!" she growled and the guards ran over as the butler snatched the sword away from madame red throwing a aim swing at the guard within a second their heads fell to the ground severely bleeding. the female gasped and backed away " you're late again." ciel said rather monotonously as he glared at the demon and wiped the blood out of his mouth.
" apologies my lord, i was making sure your paperwork was done. seems like you forgot to sign one." he smiled

" stop the chitchat ! you two are dead!" madame yelled as she ran over to the boxes and opened the case taking out some guns " never bring a knife to a gun fight~" she purred and ciel put a fresh pair of clothes on " Dispose her, that's an order." he said buttoning up his white shirt. " yes my lord" the butler smirked " i suppose that line is very famous madame but have you ever heard that Humans are weaker than demons?" he licked his lips " now don't be surprised, to make it easier for you i'll just...-" he used his inhuman speed stabbing the aunt in the heart. "put you to sleep.. forever " he smiled as the aunt lost her pulse and finally deceased.

" when did you babble so much during a fight?" he got off the steel bed and looked at the butler " forget it just take me back ." he sighed

alois pov :

i ran to the bathroom and dropped on my knees opening the toilet seat and threw up. sieglinde rushed behind me and rubbed my back " oh that's normal " she smiled continuously rubbing my back as i threw up more " this is hell-!" i cried . " i knooow i'm sorry i sorta did this without your permission-" she smiled with a sweatdrop .

" it's fine . i'm actually happy i'm having this baby." he finished and sieglinde handed him a clean clothe, he wiped his mouth with it then smiled at her " let's binge watch and eat ?" he asked as she nodded helping him up and they went to the living room she got out snacks and sweets alois turned on the tv.

sieglinde sat down next to him and put a blanket over them as she took out the snacks and handed them to alois watching the movie streaming.

" sieglinde?" he asked
" yes ?"
" i think... ciel didn't mean to do that and scare me.. i think he did it for love , if you were him wouldn't you be upset about it ?" he asked her
" well i mean yes, the baby you're holding is from his sibling but ciel knew it too well that you and shieru would have a sexual relationship, that's the reason why he chased you but also because he loved you so don't go so hard on him, he's done all of this for you but i understand you're in love with shieru... i don't think death can come back to life so ciel is all you got left, you just have to accept it, both of you need to talk it out , the talk you two had earlier was so boiling with anger but i'm sure ciel regrets he did that to you. so how about tomorrow we wait for him to come to the doorstep and beg for forgiveness " she giggled as alois smiled and nodded " you're the best siggy " he hugged her as they both embraced and watched movies.

unknown pov :

i picked up my phone as i waited for my boss to pick up. " target spotted." i hung up. " alois trancy , i'm afraid you won't see ciel again." he chuckled