fathers day bonus

This is not a part of the story but its a fathers day specail soo.....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL

Hope you enjoy

--------------

Peter's P.O.V

I was currently in the living room with lila ,copper(clints children) and cassie we where currently coloring picture for fathers day cooper was coloring a bow and arrow, lila was drawing her family, cassie was coloring her dad on an ant, and I was supervising them.

The avenger were currently on a mission so peter tought this moment was a good time for them to finish there gifts.

"Peter how do you spell 'missions'?" Lila asked

"M.I.S.S.I.O.N.'S" I reply

"Ok thank you" she continue wrighting

When we finished all our work we put it on the counter then went to the kichen to see if there anything to eat.

"What do you guy's want to munch on" I ask

Cooper was the first to answer "Pancakes" he said the girls agree so I made pancakes with chocolate chip in them.

While we where eating Friday Told us that the Quinn jet has landed and that the avengers arrived.

"Ok thanks Fri" I stood up and grabbed there plate an put them in the dish washer "ok guys grab your stuff and lets go to the livingroom
"

They all nodded and ran to grab there stuff and ran back to the living room.

---------------

A few minutes passed and the elevator rang opening the doors and revealing the avengers.

We waited until the came to the living room. The did notice us so they all sat down. Clint, scott ,and sam jump and fell face first on the huge couch, letting out a groan in the process.

Then cooper, lila, and cassie jumped on there fathers and us four yelled HAPPY fATHER's DAY'

Half of the avengers looked like ther were having a heart attack and the other half were laughing there butts off.

After that we when out to get shawarma and laughed about what happened and talked about how they fought an alien wolf thing the kids(plus peter) where in awe at the story.

Today is a good day

--------------

Tony's P.O.V

Tony walk down to his lab after they went to eat shawarma.

He was starting to re set a program when he spotted a red and gold present.

He slowly walked towards it and saw a letter

'dear Mr. Stark

You are the best father figure I could have ever ask for, and thank you for always being there for me when I needed it the most

- peter'

Tony felt like he was going to cry. He picked up the box and opened it.

He laughed "this kid"he said and unfolded the shirt and it said 'you know who I am' he look down and theres another note

'Where it tommorow'

---------------

No one's P.O.V

tony walked in the kichen an surved himself coffee with his new shirt.

The avengers where looking at him. clint, sam, and scott where laughing in the background.

Peter then walked in with a new shirt that says 'if lost return to Tony Stark'

Now all the avengers are laughing, while the other trio are on the floor trying to breath.

Tony smirk and peter hugged him.

Like peter said before "today's a good day"

---------

Well hello again. Im still suprised how many people acually like my books, but who's complaining.

Any way happy father's day to all of you and I hope you all have a great day bye✌