Part 4- You're not okay!

Tom pov~

We're in the resting room after the interview just talking and making jokes but I really wanna just go away. There's too many people.

I'm thankful that Sebastian is still by my side and has not leaved but I feel like I am a burden to him. I know he tells me that I'm not a burden but it still feels like this.

After he saw me crying those months ago and having panic attack he forced me to tell me what happened. I remember how he had listened at first but with each new word I said his expression had grown darker and angrier. I remember how angry he had gotten and how protective he had become after that.

„Hey Tom! You want want to come to the party we have today? You too Sebastian! Everyone else is coming." Chris asks me, looking at me with a big smile. I have to go because otherwise I know Sebastian would not go too.

„Of course." I say with a forced smile and I can feel how Sebastian is looking at me with worried eyes.

„That's great! What about you then, Sebastian?" Scarlett asks.

„Yeah..." He says still looking at me with worry in his eyes. Just great.

„Okay, we'll meet at the same place that we had party a few months ago." Evans says and everyone nods.

„We should go." Sebastian says and as I nod we start to walk away.

I do not notice how some of the cast looks at us.

~

Chris pov~

I look as Tom and Sebastian go away together again if I may add and I feel a sudden rush of jealousy and I'm not sure why. Maybe because my friend who I have known went away with somebody whom he has not known as much as I have known him. I know this is childish but it's just not fair. I notice how others too watch them go away together again.

„Does anyone else thinks that it's weird that they come and go together?" Mark asks.

„Well, it's not our place to say." Evans says.

„And have you noticed how Sebastian always wants to be besides Tom and how he looks at him?" Jeremy asks and everyone nods their heads.

„He's looking at him like he wants to hug and hold him." Tom Holland says.

„Do you think their a thing? It would be cute then." Scarlett says giggling and smiling while the others laugh.

„Well if they are then it would be awesome." Holland says and smiles with Scarlett.

„I'm sure it must be something else." I say without thinking.

„Well let's not talk about it anymore because we have to get ready for the party. See you!" Robert calls as he and the others start to go away.

I just stand there a little thinking that why to I feel so jealous.

~

Sebastian pov~

We just arrived at my place and I'm just so angry at Tom. After all that what I have done to him he just decides to throw it all away because of a fucking cast party. I follow Tom to my living room. He must sense that I'm angry because he goes to the farthest wall of the room, looking at me.