Part 12- Unknown threat

Tom pov~

After Sebastian has left I once again am left alone in this quiet hotel room. Chris, as he promised, called me asking if I am alright and if I needed something. For some reason I can feel heat rising to my face and warm in my chest.

I decide to go to the bathroom and change my bandages. They've gotten quite bloody from all the running from yesterday.

When I remove the bandages and look at the cuts. There are some deeper and some not so deep but they all are a angry red color. I am almost tempted to do more of those to my hands but there are already so many of them that I don't wanna risk somebody noticing them.

Because of the scandal yesterday, I have many missed calls from a lot of people. I really feel bad about what happened yesterday. Thanks to me Chris had to leave his wife behind there and all those people were left worried.

I have to go out now to explain why I left the Red Carpet.

I grab my things and go.

~~~

Stranger pov~

I just arrived at London and I'm on my way to a nearby hotel that I chose there.

I smirk when I think about my Tom and oh how surprised he would be when he sees me in his home after he arrives there. I really want to see his face again and mark him as mine completely.

I remember his face when I took him first time.

I remember how he cried out and how he wanted somebody to save him but most importantly I remember how wonderful it felt to be inside him.

I know I was his first and it makes me smile that nobody else has touched him like I have.

What makes me angry is that he's been staying at Sebastians house and that yesterday Chris was with him the whole night. Ugh.

I plan to make Tom mine and that he would never forget it. He would be mine alone and he will start to love me like I love him.

When I arrive at the hotel I'm staying for tonight, I take the keys for my room and smile politely with a no when they ask me if I need something.

At my room I take my clothes off and slip to the bed. I lay there thinking about Tom and how I will play with him tomorrow and I can feel myself getting hard.

Then I start to touch my cock and at the same time I think about how I would spread Toms legs and thrust into him and make him cry out.

I come with a loud grunt and smirk because tomorrow I can finally have my Tom.

~~~~~

Sorry that it is short but hope you enjoy it!