Part 11- I'm sorry

Chris pov~

I do not know how long we have sat like this with Tom in my arms but I really don't care. All I care about right now is Tom. He's my best friend.

I feel Tom pushing himself away from me and I watch how he tries his tears and blushes.

„I'm s-sorry about this. Y-You probably should be going." He says and stands up. I frown and grab his arm but let go of it when he rips it away.

„Tom. Please don't push me away. I care about you." I say in pleading voice because it is the truth.

„You're lying." Tom says in a whisper but I still hear it pretty well.

Now I stand up and place a hand on Toms rigid shoulder.

„Tom I really do care about you. You're my best friend." I say and I really hope he believes that because it really is the truth.

„That's what Sebastian said..." He mumbles so quietly that I almost don't catch it.

„What do you mean? Did Sebastian do it?" I ask now with anger. How dare he do something to Tom that upsets him. „If he did then I will go and talk to him right now." And now Tom swirls around and looks at me with panicked expression.

„N-No! Sebastian is not in fault here! Really!" He says in panicked voice and wide eyes. I eye him suspiciously but decide to drop the subject.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

„Okay... but really if there is something you can always tell me because I really do care about you." I say with a tender voice.

„Of course. Thank you and I will always tell you anything." Tom says and awkwardly hugs me and I hug back not caring about the obvious awkwardness of this hug. I know that there is something Tom is not telling me but if Tom doesn't want to tell me then I'm not gonna force him. I trust Tom to tell me whenever he is ready.

Our moment is cut off by a knock on the door and we both look at it breaking our hug.

„I'll go and see who it is until you go and clean yourself up in the bathroom, okay?" I tell Tom and he nods going to the bathroom.

I open the door then for the visitor.

~~~

Sebastian pov~

When I knocked on Toms hotel room I most certainly did not expect to come face to face with Chris Hemsworth. And what I did also not expect was to be slammed against the wall as soon as I started to say something. Well this is just not my day it seems.

„W-Wha-" I start but am cut off by Chris angry voice.

„If you ever again dare to make Tom sad again I'm going to kill you." He snarls and pushes me harder against the cold wall.

„If you're talking about yesterday then I really did not intend to make him sad. I just wanna apologize to him. Believe me." I say in calm voice. He studies me a little but finally let's go. He glares at me and says:

„I'll go right now but when I call him later and he is more upset then you're never gonna see him again. I'll make sure of that." He says and grabs his things.

„I would never hurt him." I say when he steps outside. He looks at me one last time and he is gone.

I decide to sit down and wait for Tom.

As I sit there playing with my hands I hear footsteps coming into the room.

„Sebastian?" Tom asks and looks at me in surprise.

„Hi?" I say and wave awkwardly at him. He tries to smile but it's strained.

„W-Where's Chris? Did he go home?" He asks and sits down across from me.

„Yeah, he did so we could talk. But he told me he would call you later." I say and look closely at his face. He seems to have cried and now I feel even more guilty for yesterday. Chris was right, how could I make Tom cry?

„Oh that's nice of him. Do you want tea?" He asks and is ready to stand up.

„No no, I-I'm okay. I just want to talk." I say hurriedly and he pauses and sits down again. He nods at me to continue. I sigh and try to find the right words.

„Y-You see about yesterday... I-I did not mean it. I know that I do not k-know everything about you and it was selfish of me to say this, but I care about you and it was right of you to yell at me and I shouldn't have gotten angry like that. I-I'm really sorry. C-Can you please forgive me?" I ask hurriedly. When there is no answer I look up from the floor and am surprised to see Tom holding back laughter.

I look at him with my mouth open and he just brings his hand up to his mouth holding his laughter.

„Y-You have n-never been s-so serious b-before. A-And close y-your m-mouth!" He says between laugher and I do as he says.

As he laughs I can't help but just look at him. I haven't seen him laugh like that like never and now that I see it I can't look away. He looks so happy like all his problems were forgotten and I love it. And I'm happy that it was me who made him laugh like that not anybody else.

A smile is slowly forming on my lips and soon I as well am laughing.

We laugh like that a little while and when we finally calm down Tom looks at me with a small smile and says the words I wanted to hear from him.

„I forgive you, Sebastian." He says and I smile a big smile at that.

I'm happy that he trust me and also forgave me.

~~~~~

Hope you guys liked and also enjoyed this little chapter!