Part 5- Going home

Sebastian pov~

The first thing that I feel waking up is the terrible headache. I must have been very drunk.

I open my eyes and see Tom sleeping next to me and it surprises me because just yesterday we had a fight. Now that I think of it I do remember how Tom came back and helped me to the bed, apologizing about the fight and how I had told him to stay with me.

Oh god, why did I have to ask him that. He's still afraid of somebody touching him and somebody being with him like that. Stupid me and my drunken mind.

I once again look at Tom and see how he's mouth hangs a little open and how he softly sleeps. It's terrible to think that he has been hurt like that. I know he doesn't want to go to the police for this but I think that he should. The man who did this to him should pay for this.

I lay there thinking about it so I do not notice how a pair of eyes is looking at me.

„Good morning." He says with a nervous smile. He moves a little in my arms to make himself more comfortable.

„Good morning, Tom." I say smiling and I kiss his head. I can say how nervous he is so I decide to draw him closer and start patting his hair. He seems to relax a little but he is still a little tense. We stay like this a little while until Tom decides to break the silence.

„Sebastian?"

„Hmm?" I ask him.

„I have a flight for today. I'm going to visit my mother and sister for the weekend. I just wanted you to know." He says to me and smiles little sheepishly.

„Oh really? You sure you're okay to go on your own?" I ask him sitting straighter up.

„Yeah, of course I am. They're my family." He says and stands up. I watch him as he goes to the door.

„Will it be okay if I go and take a shower before going?"

„N-no, of course not. Go and shower and I will make a breakfast." I say and he nods. When I hear the bathrooms door shut I stand up and decide to start the breakfast.

When I am downstairs I am a little embarrassed about the state of it. There are bottles everywhere and almost all of them are empty.

Now that I think about it I remember how Tom helped me upstairs to my room. But what really embarrasses me is that I just pulled him on my lap and asked him to sleep with me in my bed.

I decide to not think about it and just clean the bottles of alcohol up.

I have just finished breakfast when Tom comes from the shower dressed in black jeans and blue sweatshirt. As he sits down and we begin eating I decide to ask him something I thought about.

„Hey Tom?" I ask him and he looks at me.

„Yeah?"

„Can I drive you to the airport?" I ask.

„O-oh are you sure? Is it not too much trouble for you?" He asks nervously playing with his hands.

„Of course not Tom." I say and smile at him.

When we have eaten we take Tom's stuff and we are ready to go.

~

Chris pov~

I just finished talking with my wife and kids. I love them so much. They're the best thing that has happened to me.

As I scroll through the internet I remember yesterday night. I hope Tom and Sebastian talked it though. I may not know what is going on between them but I saw how upset Tom was about it. I hope they're okay now.

I do not like seeing Tom like this. He does not deserve to be unhappy. He should always smile like he used to do in the past.

But recently I have noticed that he does not smile anymore and when he does then it does not reach his eyes. I just want to see him smiling like he used to.

I care about him. He's really important to me.

I decide to call him and see if he and Sebastian are good again. He picks up and I'm really happy that he did it.

„Yeah?" He asks and I smile hearing that voice of his.

„Hey. I wanted to ask if you are okay." I say and I really hope that he is.

„Yes, of course I am okay. Thank you for asking. And what about you?" He asks and he really does sound concerned. How cute.

„I'm okay. But are you sure you're okay? Because you sounded upset when you told me you and Sebastian had a fight. Are you guys okay?" I ask him but I am feeling jealous when I ask that.

„Oh yeah. Do be honest he is driving me to the airport right now."

„Airport? Where are you going?" I ask and feel disappointed cause I will miss him even though he would be back for the red carpet.

„I'm going home to see my family."

„Oh, that's good. Hope you will have a good time with your family then. Goodbye then. Love ya." I say and put the phone down.

Omg why did I say it? Who says love ya to your friend?

I sigh trying not to think about Tom.

~~~~~

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!😃

I think that maybe I will make a slight Tom x Sebastian too.😃😃😃😃