Part 7- Cutting

Tom pov~

I'm shaking as I sit on my bed because of the nightmare that seems to be going worse since the time I was with Sebastian. I know I am a grown up man but it's not just a thing you can forget.

Sebastian right now is the only one who knows what happened and that is just because he happened to forgot his wallet in the dressing room the other day. I still remember how shocked he was when he saw me crying in there and my shirt or what was left of it on the floor. When he got over his shock then he was so angry and wanted me to answer his questions which I did not answer.

As I sit and think about that day I notice that it's still dark outside and the others are probably sleeping right now.

I decide to go to the shower and clean myself after this horrible dream.

I take my clothes off and step in to the shower. I try to wash all parts of myself that were touched by that man. When I'm ready I step out of the shower and decide to shave myself. As I take the razor and start shaving my face I cut my face. It stings and hurts and I watch how the blood flows from it. It's not a big cut but it hurts a lot. As I start to clean my face I notice how my thoughts of that day and that nightmare disappeared when I cut myself.

That's when I notice that my thoughts of that nightmare disappeared when I felt the pain of the cut.

I know that I shouldn't do it but the more I think about it the more I want to do it.

I take the razor in my hand again and brought it to my arm. I really shouldn't do it but I want to.

As I slice it across my hand I watch as the blood starts to flow from my arm to the sink. It is fascinating and I can't stop myself from doing it again.

Finally when I have made at least six more slicing on my arm I stop. The pain is almost unbearable but I decide I like it. There is blood soaking my shirt and I take it off and bandage my arm. I take a long sleeved shirt and but it on. I can still feel the sting of those cuts but I like it. I feel good for the first time in those days.

Chris pov~

I have just woken up and I decide to make myself a breakfast. As I sit on the hotel couch and eat my breakfast my thoughts drift to Tom. I can't help but feel like something has happened to him.

It's like he has distanced himself from us all. Well not from Sebastian because they seem to get along very well. So well that Tom even spends his time in his home.

I grit my teeth as I think about Tom and Sebastian being so friendly together. I don't know why but it annoys me to think about how well they get along together. Tom never slept in my place.

I glare at my plate of food and I feel like I want to tear Tom away from that Sebastian.

I shook my head to get ride of those thoughts.

I sigh and go to take a shower.

~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed and liked this new chapter!